• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3 link long-arm not-kit

Israel

NAXJA Forum User
I actually have the six links from my front and rear 3 link set-up and some springs to get rid of, but I figure most people would be interested in buying a set of 3 to build their own kits. I'm calling it a not-kit because they will take some customizing to work for you. At the very least you'll need a crossmember and you'll need to do something about the large joint on the upper arm at the axle end (stock axles have a small joint).

I have:
4 lowers all with Rubicon Express big joints at both ends. Made from 2" tubing .25" thick. At the middle adjustment point, one set is 37 3/8" with 1" to compress or extend and the other set is 33" with 1" to compress or extend.
2 uppers both with Rubicon Express big joints at the fixed end. The upper with the ballistic joint is 31" at the middle adjustment point and could extend or compress another 1". The upper with the ruff stuff heim is 38" at the middle adjustment point and could compress or extend another 1".
1 set of RK/RC springs. 6.5" of lift on an xj.
1 set of Rubicon express springs. 4.5" of lift on an xj.
1 set of ZJ v8 springs. 1" of lift on an xj.

IMAG0059.jpg

Pick your lowers, your upper and which springs you want. $350 and you've got a great start toward your own long-arm, 3 link set-up.

I'll update the thread as parts are taken.

what did them 4.5" springs give you on your ZJ? would those work for a F>R swap or be to little?

Back