• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2017 RENO RUN SIGNUPS

I'll be up there again this year. If I haven't renewed my membership yet I will before trip. 1 camp site 1 medium men short sleeve and 1 womens small short sleeve shirt. That is a aweomse shirt design Gordo.

May I have 1 XL men's long sleeve shirt, 1 M women's V-neck shirt, a tent camp for the weekend, and 2 BBQ for Saturday night. That totals to $65. PM me your email so I can paypal you the dinero.

Hey gordon add a black trucker hat to my order

Put me in for,

1 tent spot, 2 large hoodies, 1 xl woman's v neck, 1 L mans shirt, 2 bbq.

Thanks!!

I'm busting my butt to get the jeep done on time.

I am all paid up... next week , services and pre-trip inspection. Maybe 2 sets of cube lights up front. I did finally get my urban cam headliner installed. Time to check all the camp gear etc..... GO TEAM!

Looks like I am coming along in my stock JK. I will be looking for some people to ride along with.

1 camp spot, and 1 XL shirt

Thanks.

Put me in for,

1 tent spot, 2 large hoodies, 1 xl woman's v neck, 1 L mans shirt, 2 bbq.

Thanks!!

I'm busting my butt to get the jeep done on time.

I know what you mean seal. I just got my 36s. Just got jeep smogged and I still need to regear front and swap rear axle and suspension out. Trying to decide if I wanna do wj knuckles or wait.

Gordo thanks for setting this up. It will be my first event with NAXJA. I excited to wheel with some new folks.

Please sign me up for:

1 Tent
1 Large t-shirt
1 BBQ

I can pay cash at the event. Thank you

Gordo thanks for setting this up. It will be my first event with NAXJA. I excited to wheel with some new folks.

Please sign me up for:

1 Tent
1 Large t-shirt
1 BBQ

I can pay cash at the event. Thank you

We might want you to prepay

Last edited:
I haven't gotten my pay pal request yet.

I will be sending out another batch of requests in the morning. Thank you to all who have paid this far.

Tomorrow is the final day to order apparel and receive it at the event. You can always buy the apparel at the event though prices will be higher than pre-purchasing. Or you can order later and i will ship it after the event for a small additional shipping charge.

Last edited:
Paid

Back