• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2017 RENO RUN SIGNUPS

GordoSmasho

Nevada Raisins
NAXJA Member
Hi Everybody! Its almost here. The Annual Reno Run for 2017! Memorial Day weekend. Dates of the event are Friday May 26 through Monday May 39.

We reserved a group campsite at the Davis Creek Campground just south of Reno.
https://www.washoecounty.us/parks/sp...campground.php

Here is the location on Google Maps.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/D...2!3m1!1s0x80996d74bf8f3da7:0x1ee45bef74952f43

This year's group site is the same as last year. We will be in the group campground. There is parking for trailers. We will be camping 3 nights: Fri, Sat, and Sun. Monday will be site clean up and head home day.

Cost for camping will be split according to naxja members (red user name) and non-members / forum users (black user name). For information on how to become a member, click on the "Member FAQ" page of the forum.

Camping for members: $20 for entire weekend / tent.
Camping for non-members: $20 each night / tent.

(Attendees are welcome to make their own accommodations elsewhere, however be prepared to spend more as hotel/motel rates tend to be higher for this holiday weekend)

Apparel (optional)
members:
$15 per Short Sleeve Shirt (Crew and V neck available)
$20 per Long Sleeve Shirt
$35 per Hoodie
$20 per Hat

Non-Members:
$20 per Short Sleeve Shirts (Crew and V neck Available)
$25 per Long Sleeve Shirts
$40 per Hoodie
$25 per Hat

Shirts and hoodies will be available in men's and women's sizes.

(optional) Group BBQ sat evening: $5 per person. Kiddos are free.

We will also update this thread later when we decide on the itinerary for Fri, Sat, and Sunday trail rides. Clothing designs should be up shortly.

To make payment for the above items (camping, BBQ, and t-shirts) please post up list of items you would like to purchase. Payment is available through PayPal (preferred) or cash at the event. Please identify in your post wether you would like to prepay or pay at the event.

LAST DAY TO ORDER CLOTHING TO PICKUP AT THE EVENT WILL BE MONDAY MAY 15.
I will be taking orders past the 15th and I can mail them too you after the event if they cant be made in time to be delivered at the event.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
e9124d1bc18c8350b7da3a88a3713fae.jpg
ee86d24fbe68605282f0de7694166b46.jpg

Hat will definitely change. Im still looking at options and wether to get them screen printed or embroidered.

Last edited:
Heck yeh. I like the design. I will need to figure out sizes for the wife and myself before I can post up. Are you using the same people as last year for shirts?

Thank you Gordo for putting this all together again!!

Please sign me up for:

1 Tent
1 Large t-shirt
1 XL t-shirt
1 BBQ

I can pay by paypal, I can message you my email/account if needed. Thank you!

Last edited:
Alright here is my order

members:
$20 tent camping
3 bbq
$15 per Short Sleeve Shirt men's med crew
$15 per short sleeve shirt woman's med v
$35 per Hoodie med mens

Should come to $100 even. PayPal [email protected]

Looks sweet man!

I am in for sure:

1 Camp Spot
1 Large Tall or XL Short Sleeve (Mens Crew)
1 Small Short Sleeve (Womens V-Neck)
2 BBQ

Alrighty. Here is the final hat design. Red letter members will have the opportunity to have there screen name (or what you would prefer) on the hat. So let me know when you order what you would like it to say.
98f5f189246d9741740b3b3c186e9629.jpg
c2bb6a25c13f6f6124f4510c475edb58.jpg

This is just the best mockup i could get my hands on. We will be using high quality hats. They will be a modern baseball snapback style.

Back