• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2015 FALL FLOG - OCT 23-25th - (See new thread) Change of Venue!

2015 FALL FLOG - OCT 23-25th - Durhamtown Tellico, Murphy NC

Man this sounds like fun. I may have a tough time talking the wife into it. We will be in Orlando for a Disney trip with the kids the week before, and back to Orlando 2 weeks after this for a wedding. I've been itching to check this place out. Maybe I can get her to let me take my dad.

Re: 2015 FALL FLOG - OCT 23-25th - Durhamtown Tellico, Murphy NC

I know the feeling. My wife and I will be vacationing in Myrtle Beach two weeks before this ride, plus I have quite a few medicals bills coming in that are gonna put a serious dent in our bank account......but you can't stop living, you know? :paperwork

I'm getting married on the 29th of this month. I have to buy Marine Corps birthday ball tickets, a gown for the wife, pay for a hotel for three nights in Jacksonville FL, rent a trailer, pay for a campsite, food and three tanks of diesel to get up there.

I'm hoping I can swing this trip! I haven't wheeled in two years and NEED it.

I'm a maybe at this point. Have to see how the funds look.

I'm planning to make it. Still have some work to finish on the rig but I should be trailering it out there. Most likely will be arriving late Friday night.

If I can get my interior put back in after the floor pan repair and the regearing of both axles plus finish the rock rails. We will have to see.

If I can get my interior put back in after the floor pan repair and the regearing of both axles plus finish the rock rails. We will have to see.

I've got to do this to the new to me 5 speed xj. Take lots of pictures and post them up please!!!!

If history repeats itself, I'd take heed to the advice that it will be a muddy mess up there that time of year. I think if I intended to put carpet back in, I'd wait until after the trip to reinstall it. Just my 2¢

If history repeats itself, I'd take heed to the advice that it will be a muddy mess up there that time of year. I think if I intended to put carpet back in, I'd wait until after the trip to reinstall it. Just my 2¢

Thanks for the jinx...... I really want to run that Tellico Road some day. 12 Miles one way sounds like fun. And we know the first 6 are easy......

Well think of it like this....if I keep saying it will be a muddy mess, then it will be nice and dry with mild temps because I'm never right! :dunce:

I have the tan interior. So you REALLY can't see the light colored mud, although it does get crunchy when dry, I do kind of like the earthy smell. :looney:

Write me in as a 'maybe'. I'll be back in the States by then but I can't be sure what the leave/pass situation will be looking like 'til I get feet on the ground.

So whats the plan now since Durhamtown Tellico closes on Sept. 8th??

Back