• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2002 TJ FS or Trade ( LIFTED )

YETI said:
Let me tell you what I'm looking for as I have narrowed down my requirements for a trade.

97+, lifted, w/ 35's, and gears 4.56 on down. Simple right?!?!

to buy it outright I'm asking 18,750 OBO!

Thanks
maybe you should broaden the requirements needed to trade...most of the "built" xj's i have noticed have been pre-97...and if the age scares you remember most of the factory parts have been long gone, and if its the body, then upgrade the grill,bumpers,etc. or get one closer to stock and build it the way you wish...good luck

Thanks for the tip. However I want the 97+ newer/ more rigid unibody. As for the 35" tire requirement, well if somone with 33's is interested they could tell me to keep my present tires or upgrade the 33's before the trade.

Give me a call, i have a idea for you to help get you a trade
John

i would trade, but in school and i need a 4 door to haul crap around, otherwise the trade would be perfect considering i have eveything you asked, plus more. i love my XJ

brandon

cool looking setup...go to the website to see more pics of it...and look at the pic of the rear end; the rear end tubes, are they bent up just a tiny bit, or is that just the way the pic. looks?

Back