• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 XJ 4 Dr Sport 4WD Patriot Blue

Fish'nCarz

NAXJA Forum User
In Victor, ID.

I love this Jeep. It has been every where and done everything and brought us home. I bought it in 2006 with a salvage title and 47,000 miles. Over the years many parts have been replaced. Runs now but the engine will need work. Was my DD until last Friday (May 5). Lived in Michigan for 10 years, so yeah, rust. 213,456 miles.

Has Thule roof rack, new windshield, Hancook ATM 16" tires < 1 year old, 60th Anniversary Jeep 16" wheels, Front winch bumper with bull bar and Line X coating, KC Hi-Liters driving lights, fog lights, license plate bracket; rear recovery bumper with 2" hitch and Line X coating (both from Nates 4x4), new NAPA HD shocks, great A/C (replaced everything except condenser 2 years ago, including the heater box), transmission oil cooler, OEM towing wiring harness for a 4 plug, premium radio, and all the original equipment stuff. Will entertain offers.

More detail and pix on car gurus here:

https://cargur.us/gwg8c

If you have questions, ask away.

Brian

Price reduced to $1600. Jeep is in Victor, Idaho.

Back