• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 Cherokee Sport 2500 For Sale

gozer100

NAXJA Forum User
This has been my DD for the last 5 years and is currently registered and smogged in California. Previous owner was involved in a front-end accident. Repairs were made before I bought it but the unibody is still tweaked up front, does not affect drivability. I’ve been driving it w/o a problem since I’ve owned it. Interior is clean for its age, a/c blows cold. The exterior could use a little bodywork and some paint, clear is peeling on the hood and front doors. It’s time for someone else to enjoy this jeep. Asking $4,000. Located in Joshua Tree, Ca.

Specs:

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport with 124,000 mile
Jeep 2500 front clip

4.0 rebuilt by local machine shop 35,000 miles ago (blew head gasket and spun a bearing in the middle of nowhere.)
Mustang Injectors
HP Dana 30 front axle, 4.10 gears

Ford 8.8 w/disc brakes and LSD, 4.10 gears. TNT Anti-wrap Leaf Perches
Rear Hack and Tap SYE

RE 4.5" Lift with full leaf packs.
RE Adjustable Track Bar
Overhead console
Rusty’s XJ Cherokee long arm upgrade
Bilstein 5150's front and rear
Nate’s Slimline Winch bumper with Champion 10k winch (winch not installed)
Tomken Rear bumper with 2" receiver and Tomken tire carrier
TJ 16” Rims

245.75.16 Goodyear MTRs with tons of meat

Link to pics below, I'll post some more in the next couple of days.
https://picasaweb.google.com/113013514338517888007/Cherokee02?authkey=Gv1sRgCLaJ49mZpMikvgE#

I've got a few too many projects going on and this one unfortunately has to go. Just a few more pics of the interior and peeling paint. Looks like my miles are a little lower than I posted above.
https://picasaweb.google.com/113013514338517888007/Cherokee03?authkey=Gv1sRgCKvux-6QuN3njwE#
The double din and speakers will be going in my other XJ but will be throwing in a descent 1.5 din pioneer ad speakers in its place. PM me or drop me an email at [email protected] if you have any questions or want any other pics taken.

Thanks

Gozer

Seems like a reasonable price for what you've got, wish I had some money laying around for a DD. GLWS

Back