• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

16th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show (York, PA)

Quadratec

NAXJA Forum User
16th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show (York, PA)

all_breeds_header.jpg

all_breeds_show.jpg

* Awards for 12 Classifications of Jeeps
* Commemorative Dash Plaques for the first 400 Registered Jeeps
* WARN Winch Giveaway
* Obstacle Course
* Slow Crawl Competition

Download your registration form and information packet HERE!

Pre-registration is recommended - Event is limited to 600 Jeeps!

The packet contains all the information you need for the event. How to pre-register, schedule of events, camping facilities, hotel accommodations, map and more!

Let us know if you're attending!

It will be a great time! :)

I am gonna go saurday, thinkig about camping Saturday night or maybe roughing it in a 40' Class A coach I can borrow anytime I want to. party1: Any plans for a NAC meet and greet again this year - I missed the M&G last year, lost track of time.

Just emailed this to PA Jeeps.

Hello, I respectfully request that someone look at & possibly reconfigure the classification chart used for the Jeep Show. I think you would agree that Comanches should be with their Cherokee relatives... In my view Grands (which are still made) cant be grouped with the XJ / MJ. I am admittedly a Jeepaholic and a XJ fan, thus I think this is a more body style correct matching. Please consider swaping around / adding a catagory. Here is what I picture:

1- Military
2- Willys
3- cj5
4- cj7
5- cj6, cj8, Commando
6- FSJ (Wagoneer, J truck, FC)
7- XJ / MJ (Cherokee, Comanche)
8- ZJ, WJ...? (Grand Cherokees)
9- YJ
10- TJ, LJ
11- JK
12- liberty, compass, patriot, commander
13- Non street Legal

It seems there is more individuality given to the SWB jeeps. Which is great. Yet I think you can admit there is a large XJ / MJ group these days. Please consider this idea for next year. This is a wonderful event.

Thank you.

At least I tried. I think theres a strong Wrangler uber alles stance at this thing. Quadratec youre just as guilty haha.

I appreciate you taking the time to offer your opinion for change. It's not easy to categorize so many different models produced by the greatest manufacturer of vehicles in automotive history. So many changes and so many models in the past 70 years.

However, during the past 15 years of our event numerous changes have been made each and every year and those changes are the outcome of attendance of particular classes of Jeeps. Some are expanded and some are reduced based on the forespoken information. Believe me when I say...We would love to honor each class and even expand classes to honor even more but the financial support simply doesn't allow it these days during tough economic times.

I track each and every classification of Jeeps that attend our event each year and coordinate our sponsoring awards accordingly that every purchased trophy is awarded. It's not an easy task, but I do the best I can based solely on attendance of models. Our events trophy sponsor wants to see that every trophy produced is awarded as our Club does. To have "Unclaimed" trophies is not financially accepted or condoned.

I will as I always do, look over and make changes due on attendances of particular models of Jeeps going forward for next year.

I hope this doesn't deter you from attending this year as we make every effort possible to accommodate our attending registered Jeep owners.

Best Regards,
Rick A. Bear
PA Jeeps, Inc.
Jeep Show Chairman

Yea, we were surprised that we didn't see Commanderd last year.
This year I have my XJ and a WJ.
Not sure I will enter either but I will be there camping both days.
I may be selling some gently used Jeep surplus.
Hope to see ya there.
Stukboy

I'm in. And hey, Quadratec, can you bring (2) IPF 820H headlight H4 housings with you, sale price them, and get the blond from the catalog to sell them to me in a wet T-shirt? Just asking

Back