• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

all breeds jeep show in york, pa

That's great news Paul! The show is huge this year, there are some wild rigs and some really nice xjs, mjs, etc. here.
Big thanks to Andy for coming out with some cool stuff that was a big big help! And for minding the booth while we snuck away for a bit to check out some of the show.
We met up with some current sponsoring vendors and some that are looking to tap in to the NAXJA market, so great news there.
Last but certainly not least, we are meeting a lot of great people interested in NAXJA. We met up with hardkor (great guy), and lots of others too. This could be a springboard event, hopefully.
But damn is it hot. Forecast is 95 tomorrow. Hopefully killing it at the raffle will ease my pain.
Rich

Sorry to miss you, Wayne. Was looking forward to meeting with you. We'll have another chance. Do you by chance attend the tidewater run at Oak Ridge Estates? I attended back in 08 and really enjoyed it. Was thinking about coming down for that one this year.
Rich

Hey Thanks Rich. It was great meeting you and your wife too. Glad we stopped by and got to talk briefly and share ideas. I look fwd to a gathering of some kind in the near future. Thanks again.

The pleasure was all ours, believe me. We had a great time and it really made a difference that so many people came out and expressed the interest in NAXJA and shared their thoughts about what can be done to make it the best it can be for everyone involved. That is what keeps organizations like this alive and well. We have so much to discuss going forward, and from the enthusiasm we saw this weekend, I know greater things are ahead.
We just got back and unloaded a short time ago, more to come tomorrow!
Thank you everyone!!!!
Rich

It was so nice to see you guys again and hang out like old times, sucks I only got to see Paul and Hilary for such a short time but we had to pack up and bounce . Im still blown away by the amount for traffic you guys got just today ! Im looking forward to seeing where this goes and hopefully breathing some life back into the NAC . Also shoot me a text Rich I still don't have your number .

Back