• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

all breeds jeep show in york, pa

chedisme

NAXJA Member
so I was thinking of doing or trying to do a NAC booth at the all breeds jeep show july 18 and or 19th.

http://pajeeps.org/assets/2015-Registration-Packet.pdf

I probably wont have the time to set up what ever registration needs to be done until after my wedding, but Im tentatively looking for someone to help out and or keep me company all day.

soo whos in?

Carol and I plan to make a weekend of it. Stephan, get ahold of us and let us know what you need, we know you won't have much free time with the wedding coming up. Just let us know what we can do, and I'll make sure there are some omelets in the am for those that make it. Maybe I can get Carol to bake some bacon chocolate chip Cherocookies.
Rich

Make sure if just for one day try to make it Sunday, John. They put on quite a raffle, usually 3 or 4 winches.

Saturday will be preferred for me. I sold my winch last summer, Never really needed it and don't see a need in the future.

I could use new Bilsteins though!

Hope to see you guys there, been too long for me.

Saturday will be preferred for me. I sold my winch last summer, Never really needed it and don't see a need in the future.

I could use new Bilsteins though!

Hope to see you guys there, been too long for me.
Too long for us, too. We had your old tent site and torrential rain last weekend, we almost ran into the wooden lean-to there just for old times' sake

Hey everyone, a heads up. We are officially registered for a club booth at the show for Saturday and Sunday! I also obtained some additional passes for those looking to help out with the booth!
We have some ideas for the display, and we are asking for a your help! If you have some great action shots of your rigs, whether crawling, exploring, etc.., send some our way to [email protected] .
Where is the NAC banner? Anyone know? We could get another made, but time will run short quick.
Rich

Ill be there all weekend at the Big Dogs booth helping expand my friends business.

Everyone reading this thread please note this offer is not exclusive to members. I don't make much distinction, friends are friends, and any non members are potential members. Come by, hang out, discuss. I want to hear from everyone.!

I "hope" to make it up on Sunday.Work schedule will determine that .I know I will get to work Sat.

I have an old poster Jen and Keih made a few years ago when we went to the show. I think its still in good shape. I'll bring it along with me...

For those attending, unfortunately the York fire marshal is not allowing grilling food in the booths this year. Shame, we had some awesome sausages to bring. We will have plenty of snacks and cold water, so all is not lost. It's a great show with plenty of meet and greet opportunities to get with your favorite parts vendors. Get out if you can, the Sunday raffle is not one to be missed!

Back