• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

15" american racing rims and roller tires

ClarkPeach

NAXJA Forum User
Took these off of my Dad's ZJ and can't store them at work any longer. THey're the set of rims that came on my old MJ, I believe they are American Racing. They are 15x8" aluminum and they have 31x10.5 yokohomos mounted. Tires are shot (cupped, plugged, bald, ect..). Tires hold enough air to be good rollers, but I wouldn't drive on 'em every day.

Rims are in good shape with no bends and only mild curb rash on a couple of them. No center caps included.

Asking $80 for the whole set. THey are located at GOG and I25 in the springs at my shop. Can possibly meet half way to denver if someone is really interested.

Lemme know, I need these gone asap!

Thanks for the ad space NAXJA!

224916_4521091820079_1178100536_n.jpg

Dammit Peach..... I was just down there the other day too. I'd have snatched those up..... again..... :D

Or you could bring me those wheels and I'd GIVE you the spare..... :thumbup:

Meh..... I'm seeing a trend so I'm gonna wait until these get set out on the curb....... LOL.

If it weren't for the cost of the trip down..... and having to find a way to ditch the junk tires on 'em..... I'd come get 'em. They'd look just proper on my other '91 MJ project.....

If anyone is planning a trip up to Denver/Littleton and can haul these lemme know and I'll send funds to Peach.

Lmao! TV never made it to the curb.. Ellison called to say he was on his way over literally as I was writing the sign that said "Here, now you don't have to try and steal it!"

I can easily dismount and dispose of the tires if you don't want them, Troy. :)

So are these gone or what? Any idea of the backspacing? The hole for the hub is what is attracting me.

If you want 'em Fred go for it. I don't need 'em. I was gonna throw them on an MJ project.

If you want 'em, Fred, they're yours. My crappy broken measuring tape says BS is 3.5" with a center bore of 3.5" as well. They sat about flush on my Dad's stock ZJ. I'm at work today until 5pm, so feel free to swing by and take a look at them. Address is 4401 Mark Dabling Blvd. 80907.

Back