• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

$11 Bastard Leaf Pack Writeup. *Tons of pics*

4Doors said:
Hey guys. I posted a while back in this thread (maybe page 11?) that I had this write up in MS Word format and that I'd email it, but I found that file was too large so I converted it to PDF and can email that with no problems. What would really be great though is if I could email it to someone who could host it online. It's not that I mind sending it out, but unfortunately I had to sell my XJ on Sunday and I won't be logging on very much for several years until I get another one so I won't get the requests that people send me. Any takers?

I can host the PDF online - I have plenty of hosted space and bandwidth. I will PM you my email address where you can send the file.

same happened to my Detroit! But i had a couple ring teeth floating around in there too :D

Detroit still goin strong though!

my bastard is the xj main, 2nd xj leaf,2.5" wrangler main leaf from some old rancho packs i had around, chopped off the main eyes and used it as an aal, third xj leaf, 3.5" rough country aal, smallest xj leaf, and it sits at around 4.75", front has some pro comp 5.5" springs, sagged to right about 5-5.25 with full weight, rear and front are almost level and i clear 33's with only minor rubbing due to still running stock rims, total cost?? 50 bucks for everything

I just put these packs on my XJ. I did some research and found that rear shocks from a 90ish Dodge Ramcharger 4x4 work perfectly as an El Cheapo solution.:eeks1:

C.Semprini said:
thanks Jeff!! :cheers:

edit: it's not loading for me...

right click and select save target as. file is around 5mb so it will take a while to load if you just click on the link

good info, and thanks to JAS for hosting the pdf!

LOL, look one post up from yours for the answer, READ!

I know where I can get some XJ leafs pretty cheap. Thought Id see how this sounded for a 3.5 lift.

XJ Main leaf , XJ Main Leaf, 2nd XJ Leaf, 2nd XJ Leaf, 3rd XJ Leaf, w/o Overload

I figure that + a 1.5" shackle should net between 3.5 to 4" which is what I'm going for. Does that sound about right?

Back