• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New ORV park in SC

Ex CCS Racer

NAXJA Forum User
I haven't seen it on any forums except our's(which is down at the moment due to a hacker) so far but I thought I'd throw it out there. I went last Saturday and the place has huge potential. Every type of terrain you can imagine and difficulty that will eventually rival or surpass Tellico. Freshly wheeled trails and heavy rain the last 2 days is sure to make it better:D We already had breakage and body damage on Saturday. I think the more people wheel it the better and harder it will get. It was well worth the trip(although my u-joint and 1/4 think different).
http://www.gulchesorvpark.com/

redneckjeeper94 said:
6850 indian mound road, laurens county sc 29384, the adress was there just look
musta over looked it. Gonna get some mapquest directions.

Ex CCS Racer said:
If you're familiar with I-26 and I-385 it's about 9 miles off where they split off each other near Clinton.
Not really. Been to Charleston a few times and Columbia once (to platinum plus!). I know the aiken area some, but that's about as far I know about south kaky laky.

p13-1147035053.jpg

p13-1147035035.jpg

p13-1147035010.jpg

p13-1147034990.jpg

p13-1147034972.jpg

p13-1147034950.jpg

Intresting, how much property is it and is there a map of the trails yet?

I honestly don't know how much property it's on. I talked to Skip the owner/operater and I was getting numbers of 80+ acres, 450 ft of elevation change, and a stocked pond. We were there all day Saturday and still didn't do all the trails. Some of the stuff is downright hard to do and as it's wheeled and rained on it's gonna get even better.

what is the deal with the numbers?

Ex CCS Racer said:
They started mapping it this week.... and for you hardcore guys there a trail being made now called Shipwreck(I've seen part of it and you'll see why it gets the name). It will NOT be on the map, is triple black rated, and will be made for well built rigs only.

Is "Testosterock" (sp?) part of Shipwreck?

Back