• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'99 Cherokee Sport

ThE HiV

NAXJA Forum User
I Have an immaculate Green '99 Cherokee Sport. Unfortunately someone ran into me and it got totaled. front end damage, only got to the fan. Engine still starts. I bought back the wreck so I could Salvage my OME lift and wheels and tires.

To the point: I am parting out the remainder of the rig. rig is Located in Southern VT, But I live part time in CT and can bring parts down that way.

I am starting with the interior. Let me know if there is something you are looking for and I will try to make you a good deal.

Thanks

I Have an immaculate Green '99 Cherokee Sport. Unfortunately someone ran into me and it got totaled. front end damage, only got to the fan. Engine still starts. I bought back the wreck so I could Salvage my OME lift and wheels and tires.

To the point: I am parting out the remainder of the rig. rig is Located in Southern VT, But I live part time in CT and can bring parts down that way.

I am starting with the interior. Let me know if there is something you are looking for and I will try to make you a good deal.

Thanks

what color is the interior? dash surround where the guages are, price?

dibs on front driveshaft/dana 30 axleshafts pending cost

where in CT?

Last edited:
what color is the interior? dash surround where the guages are, price?

where in CT?

X2 I could use some interior parts if they are the dark agate gray

242 or 231? AW4 tranny or stick? how many miles

I need the rear mount for the center console, it's under the storage area. I'll take it broken or not. If it's not too broken that is, good enough so I can copy it with steel instead. Let me know. Thanks. PM me.

Aright here we go - a little more information.

It is a '99 Jeep Cherokee Sport
Color is green
interior color is Agate (dark grey/black color)
160K miles
Auto
power windows door locks and mirrors

info about the damage.
front end damage
front bumper, fenders, hood, grille etc all no good.
pushed in the front bumper brackets and broke fan and pulleys on motor, however, motor still starts and runs.

Jeep is in immaculate shape. no rust, got it from NC, had it professionally oil undercoated. thing is mint.

I am taking apart the interior first. I do not want to take apart exterior parts until I am done taking all the parts out of the interior. Should be finished taking that all out this weekend. Then I will start pullin anything else. You might have to give me a little time before I can get it pulled depending on where it is on the jeep.

here is a picture i had laying around for interior color.

2hrg5y8.jpg

Like i said I am taking the shocks, springs, wheels and tires. I have also taken the FRONT seats and sold the gauge cluster. Still have all stock springs however. no sag at all. and stock cherokee sport wheels.

I will PM people who have replied so far. If you need anything feel free to post or PM and I'll see if I got it and try to hook up a deal.

I found that part. One of the legs is broken though and cant find that. don't know if it could still serve your purpose of just making a template but it is yours if you'd still like it.

i need the rear wiper motor if it was in working condition

can meet you when you're in CT

Back