• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTS/WTT 6.5" RC Suspension

HttpWayne

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking to sell, or trade, my rough country suspension. Bought it for $900 something a year ago. Will sell for ... $700. Has less than 9000 miles, like my tires.

Still sits at normal height in leaf springs.

Looking to downgrade to a 3" - 4.5" lift. Or just sell.

Wayne P.~

I have RC 3" plus 1.75" puck up front and Rusty's 1.5" shackles in rear for about 4.5" lift. RC adjustable lower control arms in front, too. Trade possible?

I'm located in Jacksonville NC. I'd prefer non-AAL, but I'm not too picky. I've had a 6.5" stiff ride for quite some time now. Unless AAL is actually stiffer than that...

I'm going to wait and see how many bites I get. I'm in 28542. What's your distances?

ah sorry. i'm not too interested in a stiffy... i think my jeep rides a little stiff as it is and all things considered, it actually rides pretty smooth.

I'm located in Jacksonville NC. I'd prefer non-AAL, but I'm not too picky. I've had a 6.5" stiff ride for quite some time now. Unless AAL is actually stiffer than that...

I'm going to wait and see how many bites I get. I'm in 28542. What's your distances?

Mine's AAL, but rides really well and flexes great. I'm at 830 miles, so shipping would definitely be involved.

Alright, all of this is back on the market.

I currently have the lift completely removed. Can get a ride and meet up with someone for a swap during the week IF the meet is arranged in advance. On the weekend there is more leeway. Looking for 3-4 inch lift swap.

Price is $625.

WP~

This is a limited time offer. If no one buys before this weekend I'm putting my lift and tires back on until someone can solidly commit.

It's currently sitting in an auto bay accruing a $21 a day storage fee while awaiting some head work to be completed Wednesday. Once that's completed I'm reinstalling the head. Once that's done the lift and the tires (from my other thread) are going back on. Once it's on I'm not swapping with anyone unless they pay an extra $150 (and that's still a kick-ass deal) to swap for mine.

Should you decide to buy the tires with the lift (with the wheels of course) there is a greater deal to be had which I have yet to decide on. It's negotiable.

WP~

I can put you at two heights:
~3"= Rough Country Coils, shocks, AAL pack
~4.5"= above, plus coil spacers, extra XJ main leaf, fixed lower arms
I have pictures of both with some different tire sizes. I'm happy with the flex. the ride is decent (DDed). Send me a PM if you are interested.

I can put you at two heights:
~3"= Rough Country Coils, shocks, AAL pack
~4.5"= above, plus coil spacers, extra XJ main leaf, fixed lower arms
I have pictures of both with some different tire sizes. I'm happy with the flex. the ride is decent (DDed). Send me a PM if you are interested.

I am interested and would like to see both. What's a fixed lower arm?

Last edited:
Back