• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Had to get caught up, I was 20 pages behind.
Austin. Lost my wedding ring two weeks after I got married. Had cut 2 acres of grass Raked some leaves and rolled up three garden hoses. Look down and its gone. Well. Crap. Backtracked as much as i could and finally found it in foot tall grass by in my blackberrie bushes

Im ocd on lugnuts. I use a torque wrench when I can. Im not a fan of torque sticks but we use them at work. Never had one come loose on me.

My grass is getting tall. Its about a foot tall in spots, my mower deck is tore apart wainting on bearings.

Poor'ready for trail cleanup'boy87

Pushing to get wing mounted before this weekend.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367297219.483976.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367297233.564973.jpg

mac 'got some fab done' gyvr

Just so Rev doesn't have to do it.... If you're going to the clean up....Post in the Clean up thread in the staging area with your name so the DNR folks have a list of the volunteers!

Just so Rev doesn't have to do it.... If you're going to the clean up....Post in the Clean up thread in the staging area with your name so the DNR folks have a list of the volunteers!

What if idk if I can yet or not?

Unfortunately the cleanup is the same day as my boys 3rd bday party. i have to be there to drink beer, cook and jump off the roof onto a bounce house.

Sounds like fun.... but I've got maintenance on Sunday morning and have to be onsite. And 600 miles is a bit of a stretch.

And 600 miles is a bit of a stretch.

Pfffftttttt :twak:

Winterfest '09 I went down not knowing anyone, anything, with my stock jeep the 500 miles (at the time) to WF... The following August I drove down and met Tyler and a bunch of others at Hannibal Rocks in MO, with the same setup. Kim and Jen talked me into driving 4 hours over to them to wheel the Pipeline at about 1am on a Saturday morning, we had to get up at 4am to make it by 8-9am...

P.S. you should come to South Dakota with us in June... JeepCamp

99SJ 'All about the Stretch' Ex

<chuckle> Dan, I usually make the drive a couple of times every year. Not this one, though. If I make it back to the Mitten, it won't be until close to the end of the year.

Speaking of long stretches, anyone want to go to hot springs AR? super lift orv park.

Back