• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Pinko Left Joke Thread

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
A Tragedy

Jesse Jackson, while visiting a primary school class, found himself in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings.

The teacher asks the Rev. Jackson if he would like to lead the discussion of the word "tragedy." So the illustrious leader asks the class for an example of a "tragedy."

One little boy stood up and offered: "If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a runaway tractor comes along and knocks him dead, that would be a tragedy."

No," says the Great Jesse Jackson, "that would be an accident."

A little girl raised her hand: "If a school bus carrying 50
children drove over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a tragedy."

"I'm afraid not," explains the exalted spiritual leader. "That's what we would call a great loss."

The room goes silent. No other children volunteer.
Rev. Jackson searches the room. "Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?"

Finally at the back of the room little Johnny raises his hand. In a stern voice he says: "If a plane carrying the Rev. Jackson were struck by a missile and blown to smithereens that would be a tragedy."

"Fantastic!" exclaims Jackson , "That's right. And can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?"

"Well," says little Johnny, "because it sure as hell wouldn't be a great loss, and it probably wouldn't be an accident either".

******************************************************************************************************

One day a fourth-grade teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living.

All the typical answers came up......salesman, mechanic, business man, doctor, lawyer, and so forth.

However, little Justin was being ususually quiet. When the teacher prodded him about his father's profession he replied, "my father is an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret. He takes off all his clothes in front of other men and they put money in his underwear. He doesn't get home until very late at night.

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurridly set the other children to work on some exercises and then took little Justin aside to ask him, "is this really true about your father?"

"No," he said, "actually my dad works for the Democratic National Committee, and he is helping to get Hillary Clinton elected as the next president. I was just too embarrassed to say that in front of everyone."

********************************************************************************************************************

One sunny day in 2008, an old man approached the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue, where he'd been sitting on a park bench. He spoke to the Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet with President Hillary Clinton."
The Marine replied, "Sir, Mrs. Clinton is not President and doesn't reside here." The old man said, "Okay," and walked away.
The following day, the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President Hillary Clinton".
The Marine again told the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mrs. Clinton is not President and doesn't reside here." The man thanked him and again walked away.

The third day, the same man approached the White House and spoke to the very same Marine, saying "I would like to go in and meet with President Hillary Clinton."

The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mrs. Clinton. I've told you already several times that Mrs. Clinton is not the President and doesn't reside here. Don't you understand?"

The old man answered, "Oh, I understand you fine, I just love hearing your answer!"

The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "See you tomorrow."

:D

Let me come back to this after lunch.

bon apatite

XJ Dreamin' said:
Let me come back to this after lunch.

bon apatite

Just don't skim, seeing 'President Hilary Clinton' might make you blow lunch..

ECKSJAY said:
I'm deeply offended by this thread.

I'm deeply offended that you're deeply offended by this thread.

Please, won't someone think of the children?

Reminds me of an advert I recently saw for a "multi-party" bumper sticker - "RUN Hillary RUN." Democrats put it on the rear bumper and Republicans put it on the front bumper...

Also, did you hear that the "Hillary as First Lady" postage stamp has been recalled. It seems that it was not sticking to envelopes properly and that mail using the stamp was not being delivered. As a US Senator, Hillary demanded an investigation and the US Inspector General's office determined that the stamp was manufactured properly and that there was nothing wrong with the adhesive - people were just spitting on the wrong side...

And finally, a joke -

When Bill and Hillary first got married, Bill said, "I am putting a box under the bed. You must promise never to look in it." In all their 25 years of marriage, Hillary never looked.

However, on the afternoon of their 25th anniversary, curiosity got the best of her and she lifted the lid and peeked inside. In the box were three empty beer cans and $81,874.25 in cash. She closed the box and put it back under the bed. Now that she knew what was in the box, she was curious as to why.

That evening they were out for a special dinner. After dinner, Hillary could no longer contain her curiosity and she confessed, saying, "I am so sorry. For all these years I kept my promise and never looked into the box under our bed. However, today the temptation was too much and I gave in. But now I need to know, why do you keep the cans in the box?"

Bill thought for a while and said, "I guess after all these years you deserve to know the truth. Whenever I was unfaithful to you I put an empty beer can in the box under the bed to remind myself not to do it again."
Hillary was shocked, but said, "Hmmm, Jennifer, Paula, and Monica. I am very disappointed and saddened but temptation does happen and I guess that three times is not that bad considering the years." So they hugged and made their peace.

Then Hillary asked Bill, "So why do you have all that money in the box?" Bill answered sheepishly, "Well, whenever the box filled up with empty cans, I took them to the recycling center and redeemed them for cash."

RichP said:
Just don't skim, seeing 'President Hilary Clinton' might make you blow lunch..

I don't know...When Chelsey was a bit younger I would have said a MILF with dessert. I mean, who was givin' Bill hummers between mistresses? There's got to be some potential there, somewhere.

Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and Al Gore were in an airplane that crashed. They're up in heaven, and God's sitting on the great white throne. God addresses Al first.

"Al, what do you believe in?"

Al replies, "Well, I believe that the combustion engine is evil and that we need to save the world from CFCs and that if any more freon is used, the whole earth will become a greenhouse and we'll all die."

God thinks for a second and says "Okay, I can live with that. Come and sit at my left."

God then addresses Bill. "Bill, what do you believe in?"

Bill replies, "Well, I believe in power to the people. I think people should be able to make their own choices about things and that no one should ever be able to tell someone else what to do. I also believe in feeling people's pain."

God thinks for a second and says "Okay, that sounds good. Come and sit at my right."

God then address Hillary. "Hillary, what do you believe in?"

"I believe you're in my chair."

A Somali arrives in Minneapolis as a new immigrant to the United
States. He stops the first person he sees walking down the street
and says, "Thank you Mr. American for letting me in this country,
giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care, and free
education!"

The passerby says, "You are mistaken, I am Mexican."

The man goes on and encounters another passerby. "Thank you for
having such a beautiful country here in America!" The person says, "I not American, I Vietnamese."

The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops,
shakes his hand and says, "Thank you for the wonderful America!"
That person puts up his hand and says, "I am from Middle East, I am
not American!"

He finally sees a nice lady and asks, "Are you an American?"
She says, "No, I am from Russia!"

Puzzled, he asks her, "Where are all the Americans?"

The Russian lady checks her watch and says..."Probably at work."

Jeepsloth said:
A Somali arrives in Minneapolis as a new immigrant to the United
States. He stops the first person he sees walking down the street
and says, "Thank you Mr. American for letting me in this country,
giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care, and free
education!"

The passerby says, "You are mistaken, I am Mexican."

The man goes on and encounters another passerby. "Thank you for
having such a beautiful country here in America!" The person says, "I not American, I Vietnamese."

The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops,
shakes his hand and says, "Thank you for the wonderful America!"
That person puts up his hand and says, "I am from Middle East, I am
not American!"

He finally sees a nice lady and asks, "Are you an American?"
She says, "No, I am from Russia!"

Puzzled, he asks her, "Where are all the Americans?"

The Russian lady checks her watch and says..."Probably at work."

You know, I was enjoying this read until I got to this post.

I think it's rather stupid and bigoted. It implies that anyone with an ethnic background or born out side of the U.S. isn't American. . . . That's bullshit. Try thinking before you type something next time.

We’re all entitled to our opinions, and I spent 21 years in the Army defending your right to express yours. However I disagree with your assessment of the previous post. For various reasons our society has turned into an entitlement ridden, Multiculturalist mess. Where groups are polarized by politicians and others and it is acceptable and even expected to deride the United States; where it’s accepted practice to blame everything on another group and not take responsibility for anything; where people that question the state of affairs are labeled.

And my family emigrated here in the 1920's, didn't speak English...

Jeepsloth said:
We’re all entitled to our opinions, and I spent 21 years in the Army defending your right to express yours. However I disagree with your assessment of the previous post. For various reasons our society has turned into an entitlement ridden, Multiculturalist mess. Where groups are polarized by politicians and others and it is acceptable and even expected to deride the United States; where it’s accepted practice to blame everything on another group and not take responsibility for anything; where people that question the state of affairs are labeled.

And my family emigrated here in the 1920's, didn't speak English...

And I served honorably in the frickin' Marine Corps for 6 years, so what

Your joke still implies that individuals that weren't born here aren't real Americans, and that's still bullshit. I served with plenty of Marines that only had a Green Card, and received their citizenship while serving their adopted country. THEY are the epitome of what it means to be American. Your joke does not.

I didn't like the joke about Gore and Bill getting to sit next to God, but then I realized it was a joke.

Oh yeah, Army National Guard, served six, reupped for 3 more.

boredchimp said:
I didn't like the joke about Gore and Bill getting to sit next to God, but then I realized it was a joke.

Oh yeah, Army National Guard, served six, reupped for 3 more.

Brad shows us excellent insights into the mind of the libs.... cant take a friggin joke.

Scrappy said:
Brad shows us excellent insights into the mind of the libs.... cant take a friggin joke.

that and the personal attacks...Brad your still missing the point maybe all the swearing has something to do with it, I don't know. :)

Back