• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

So I've been cleaning out my parent's basement off and on since August to clean up a mold/mildew mess.

I found the baby book that my mom did for me almost 40 years ago...

These were the two names that my parents had picked out for me.
b430518a58fbdf6251f9147d56ce0311.jpg

mac 'the second name was entertaining' gyvr

Going to see a stupid customer today because our sales lady can not manager her accounts. Nothing like driving 5 hours in one day because of someone’s inability to do their job to get the blood flowing.

Yeah! Another round of listen to the owner explode. Our sales manager cannot get it through his head that a box containing a roll of 15 garbage bags weighs less than a box containing a roll of 30 garbage bags and continues to price things incorrectly due to that. And since these are FEMA contracts, you have to do everything up front. So then when the freight comes up incorrect, the owner wants to know why he keeps paying the transportation department.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

You guys should see what goes on where Lar works, her department busts their ass to sell stuff the shop goes through the trouble of cutting it but then their shipping department will leave it sit on the floor and not ship it out.
The "hotter" the order, the less chance of it shipping.
I don't understand it at all.

Owner melted down in both conference calls today. Literally told the sales manager to stop talking as he couldn't stand to listen to him talk anymore today.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

You guys should see what goes on where Lar works, her department busts their ass to sell stuff the shop goes through the trouble of cutting it but then their shipping department will leave it sit on the floor and not ship it out.
The "hotter" the order, the less chance of it shipping.
I don't understand it at all.

This!! The shop where I work, we have to walk through shipping first thing every morning to get to time clock. So frustrating to have PM come and scream at us about how this order was due yesterday. We bust ass to get it set up and ran. We then see it sit on floor every day for a week. Guess both sides have their problems LOL.

Back