• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What are you doing to your rig - the continuing saga

Hopefully Josh won't stick David with that crappy t-case.... Not exactly cool to sell a part you didn't test first.

i "assume" that the josh you speak of is SFF josh....based on the posts both you and mike have made?

sounds like someone got wenzeled by a wenzeling wenzler? I honestly had never heard the term before!

Can you even comment on the trusting people for parts/work?

Josh is definitely in the wrong here, no doubt. But he was responsible for fixing your mess up, so why are you gonna even badmouth anyone? :gag:

I can only fix that which I'm asked to fix. Sorry if he had to fix it I'm sure he made his dime off of it so you're welcome to him but I wasn't told about it till after the fact and never asked to make it better....IMO not my prob

got something done on the soft top doors. just need latches and window vinyl. i used a bikini top and mirrors from my dads old cj.
9b127194.jpg

6c24bf09.jpg

ba03cb40.jpg

Back