• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

Made some progress on my bumper

fe794e048a2ca1c4c67fcef65af1fb63.jpg

Finally got around to it. I measured between the 2 red marks I put on the photo below (I think it's the right place to measure but figured I'd include the pic to be sure). Fully collapsed it's 30.0", fully expanded it's 33.75"

driveshaftmeasurement.jpg

FYI that is not the correct way to measure a ds. The entire length needs to be measured. Center of u joint to center of u joint. What I do is hook one side of joint and measure to the same side on the opposite end.

FYI that is not the correct way to measure a ds. The entire length needs to be measured. Center of u joint to center of u joint. What I do is hook one side of joint and measure to the same side on the opposite end.

I was thinking the way you said was the right way, but the joint is as straight as it will go in that picture since the CV joint is what's messed up. So I didn't know how accurate a measurement I would get going that way.

I installed a factory 'upcountry" fuel tank skid plate and factory receiver hitch.

a339318a20c3d7ddeb85cb90b33d98ee.jpg
man I need a 2wd pickup a little lower and Easter to heave game in.

Hauled his ass up into my jeep by myself:eek:

Keep this to yourself. I'm here to talk about Jeeps, not beheading animals. I don't care what you do, but how'd you feel if everyone posted off topic photos of shit you fundamentally disagree with?

this is the PNW and it happens to be a jeep site. the chances of hunters posting/Boasting about there recent kill is not going to be unheard of. I do understand the fundamentals of the point. I get it. the picture could probably have had a little more tact. I agree. but this probably isn't going to be the place, or time of year for that mater, to take up these personal opinions. IMO its a Nice irregular buck rack. I can see he saved the hide(or part of it) so its obvious the animal wasn't beheaded. This is a regular member amongst us (frequent posts, full member status)

At least he didn't strap it to the hood and drive all over town, then posting the pic he took at the local supermarket.

This is the PNW, Just Sayn :conceited
Bronze.

Keep this to yourself. I'm here to talk about Jeeps, not beheading animals. I don't care what you do, but how'd you feel if everyone posted off topic photos of shit you fundamentally disagree with?

its not that bad, i dont see large amount of blood or guts or anything offensive. if something like this bothers you, why repost it and have the it show more than once? just ignore it.

I my self love killing things i am going to eat. It's part of life. :us:

I have hauled lots of dead things in my jeep.

This ironic because I fundamentally disagree with what you posted..

Last edited:
Back