• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

I my self love killing things i am going to eat. It's part of life. :us:

I have hauled lots of dead things in my jeep.

This ironic because I fundamentally disagree with what you posted..

Took the words right out of my mouth! Thank you! :D

Broke down bought a third member with 3.5 gears swapped in the mini spool made it 15mins down the road and my heater fan went out so put a new one of those in it only has two speed right now high and max but thats fine with me only use it in the cold.

Im wanting to play in some snow.

Got my bumper all painted assembled and installed, then realized I forgot the filler pieces under the headlights... Ugh...

19c71bbbcb7a09bbaed81b0bcb9e0f07.jpg

I think I can make them with it installed

Today I parked it in my Oregon driveway for the first time.
I bought it from auction in Hawaii last Feb for $500ish. It had front end damage but clean bones that I thought would be a good island rig for the few months a year I'm there each year. Found out it would cost over $1500 to register in Hawaii but less then that to ship and register in Oregon!
I'm still looking for the front bumper and grill but it's the straightway driving, best handling Jeep I have ever driven!
I'll have to get pics later but it's a98 4 door, 2"budget boost, 31"a/t, so far runs great, drove from Seattle to Medford no problems!

Back