• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

Re: Re: What did you do to your XJ today

No, I got a jcr skid. By the way those springs were rubicon express 3.5" right?
If I remember correctly they are. Is the original RE part number still visible?

They were pretty well used....are they not working out for you?

replaced cracked apn header and put in 99 intake, sounds so good now!

10632245_719226988112851_2083799123_n.jpg

I hear that intake is better - more volume, less restriction...

--- Will it fit on a RENIX ? -
my engine was rebuilt - well a few years ago, but not many miles, would like better mileage, more power, but would settle for smoother running,

Picked up a few things.... Installed a rubicon express trackbar brace on my brothers 95. The bone head I bought it from clearly built it, wheeled it, and never touched anything. Everything is rusty, everything needs grease, the trackbar bracket bolts were finger tight, and I haven't really checked things out yet..... Apparently general maintenance and upkeep were not his thing.

Trackbar is now tight, and with the brace installed seems to be good. 90% of the squeaks I was hearing were simply the trackbar bracket moving...

Re: Re: What did you do to your XJ today

Stared at it sitting sadly in the driveway because it has no rear driveshaft right now so I can't have any fun with it. :tear:
What kind of driveshaft do you need?

I've had a donor throttle body laying around for some time... big thanks to my buddy Dean Murray for his generosity and donating this to the cause.

After a few months of this thing collecting dust, it's destiny finally came to fruition....

Precision machined to 61mm with a very fine tolerance.

Some of the perks to having a machine shop at your disposal... :D

Last edited:
Back