• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Its like Christmas, but better :)

NickThePyro

NAXJA Forum User
About time I spend some more money on her :loveu:

Roofrack006-1.jpg

Dana 44 from 87 XJ, completely sanded smooth then a bunch of primer and paint.
Dana44.jpg

Dana 44 and Dana 30 Riddler Covers
RiddlerCovers.jpg

Genuine Gear 4.56 gears for Dana 44 and Dana 30
ringandpinnions.jpg

Dana 44 Detroit Truetrac & New Dana 30 3.73+ Carrier
diffhousings.jpg

New Dana 44 drums and brakes
breakstuff.jpg

Genuine Gear Dana 44 and Dana 30 master rebuilt kits
Bearings.jpg

Rubicon Express Dana 44 U-bolts, Warrior dana 44 u-bolt skid plates, Timkin bearings and seals
axleparts.jpg

48" Hilift Extreme & 48" Firestick II
hiliftandantenna.jpg

Silverstarts, COAX cable, Hilift handle holder
randomparts.jpg

Cobra 29 LTD Black Chrome
CB001.jpg

I also have AJs Offroad 3/16" SuperRails sitting in the back of the Yota waiting to be installed on the XJ. Time to install it all then go beat her on the trail :)

thats like the next 10 yrs wort of christmas, birthdays new years and ever othe rholiday put together for me!

Thanks guys. Im almost 18 and it was actualy like the last 6 months of pay worth of parts. Disposible income FTW :)

Nice ;)

You will love those silvrestar headlights. I have a set in my 87 and the difference was night and day.

Soooo....
you'll be ready for NW fest?
:wow:

JK333 said:
You will love those silvrestar headlights. I have a set in my 87 and the difference was night and day.
My dads XJ and Yota both have them and they are great. I installed mine this weekend and they are so nice :)

JeepFreak21 said:
How about you send $17.50 of that disposable income to [email protected] so I can move this to the right forum instead of deleting it :)
Billy
im gonna send them some money in 59 days when I turn 18:cool:

Full Name
Mailing address
Email address
Date of birth (Must be 18 or older)
screen name that you are currently using
Member # (if renewing)

Before you install the Genu-whine Gears, send them back and get a higher quality set. It's been my experience that they are noisy.

XJEEPER said:
Before you install the Genu-whine Gears, send them back and get a higher quality set. It's been my experience that they are noisy.
x1000

Get some Dana/Spicer gear sets for those axles. DO NOT install the gears you've got. You'll be sorry!

I kinda got an instanly good deal on them. It would be like $150 just to upgrade. These will only be in for like 6 months.

Back