• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just seeing if theres enough intrest....TSF on 7-12

88manche

NAXJA Forum User
I was planning on making a run to TSF no matter what on the 12th of july. My birthday is the 11th, so I figure the saturday after will have to do.

Just throwing this out there, Nice and early so people with scheduling conflicts like me can get it off. Maybe.

This isnt a sure thing yet, Just seeing if theres enough intrest.

July 12th, 2008
Rogers camp staging area/parking lot
Meet sometime around 8 AM, Depart around 8:45

how difficult are the trails you will be running i've only been there 2 times and only ran fire break 5 im locked front and rear with 35'' bfg mt's 6.5 lift my son will most likely go so i dont wont to get to hardcore

Well, I've only been there in the snow, but looking at the pictures from the last trip should give you a good idea.

as for the time, just seein i theres any more intrest if the meeting time is changed. to later. as of now it is still 8.

fourplayoffroad said:
how difficult are the trails you will be running i've only been there 2 times and only ran fire break 5 im locked front and rear with 35'' bfg mt's 6.5 lift my son will most likely go so i dont wont to get to hardcore
You will be fine. If anything maybe overbuilt, but TSF is what you make of it. There are hard trails, easy trails, hard lines, and easy lines. No matter what though, it's always fun.

85xj4dr said:
How much more intrest if the meeting time is changed to 9???
I would be more motivated. :D

dammit. maybe ill have my heep somewhat done

you better have it all the way done. i want to see that thing in action. and torx better be there too, i want a burrito.

someone buy me parts and ill be sure to make it there. i need gears, front trackbar mount, hub adapters (5 on 5.5" to 5 on 4.5"), and spring perches for the 9". im trading my 8.8 for all the brake and brake hardware for th 9"

Smittty9785 said:
someone buy me parts and ill be sure to make it there. i need gears, front trackbar mount, hub adapters (5 on 5.5" to 5 on 4.5"), and spring perches for the 9". im trading my 8.8 for all the brake and brake hardware for th 9"
i didnt know you needed other stuff. Give me a call again 541.633.3827 let me know what all you need. or a price. i dont wanna leave ya hangin with a half installed 9":speepin:

nw-xj-scott said:
i didnt know you needed other stuff. Give me a call again 541.633.3827 let me know what all you need. or a price. i dont wanna leave ya hangin with a half installed 9":speepin:
i dont have a cell remember. but for the 9" i just bought spring perches on e-bay last night. so really all i need are gears, hub adapter and the brake stuff.. other than that it will be rolling on a 9". If you got a sander i can borrow that as well so i can sand down both the axles. Just finished cutting off the wedges off the hp44. so now all i need to do to that is to get a 4prong axle socket and take the drums off along with the spindle so i can swap it out with the disc spindle. um i need to get a track bar mount and coil buckets for the 44 and then I need to go to pick-n-pull to get the caliper brackets and then thats all set to go. oh wait gears for the 44 too. id say $500. just found out i get a really good deal on all parts as well through my work, but your deal seems better. maybe when im ready ill have to talk to you about all the 44 brake stuff and see if yours is cheaper.

Back