• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

time to get eyes checked......any recommendations?

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
Well, I haven't been to the optometrist in a while. I need to make an appointment for my wife and I. Anyone have a recommendation? I prefer someone I can communicate with and local to Garden Grove (HB, Anaheim, Costa Mesa, etc) but willing to drive a little for someone good.

Thanks,
Andy

silverslk said:
Well, I haven't been to the optometrist in a while. I need to make an appointment for my wife and I. Anyone have a recommendation? I prefer someone I can communicate with and local to Garden Grove (HB, Anaheim, Costa Mesa, etc) but willing to drive a little for someone good.

Thanks,
Andy
I go to eyeexam 2000: they operate in conjunction with http://www.lenscrafters.com/ . They give AAA discount and their service is really good. Been using them for probably 12 years now.

silverslk said:

Thanks,
Andy
Good luck on the communication in Garbage Grove ? lol :dunno:

I can not believe I am about to type this.

But I and my kids have all done the Costco optometrist...and honestly got pretty good, professional service at a decent price. We do the Cypress one on Katella.

Plus you can cruise the store for free snack samples after your appointement!

88trailcrawler said:
I can not believe I am about to type this.

But I and my kids have all done the Costco optometrist...and honestly got pretty good, professional service at a decent price. We do the Cypress one on Katella.

Plus you can cruise the store for free snack samples after your appointement!

x2 on Costco (Fullerton). Good prices on glasses, too.

Back