• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ tail light boxes, Now taking orders!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZXJ

NAXJA Forum User
DesertFab Motorsports has taken over FullsizeXJ gear tail light boxes..

We are currently taking orders on both 84-96 and 97+ tail light boxes.
$185.00 per set and $25.00 shipping.

Orders will be filled when 10 payed orders are placed per Year range.
(10 x 97+ and 10 x 84-96)

orders can be placed via Master card, Visa, Paypal or cash.
to order call 480-288-4213 or via paypal account [email protected]

Thanks
Dave
480-288-4213
[email protected]

Add me for a set on my 99, but I'm not ordering till I know there is 8 or 9 already ordering.

Do you have the PMW rear 1/4 armor avalible now? I know he said he stopped making them for now and I want a set.

detailbarn said:
could you build a set for an MJ? I'll even pay abit more as well as order a set for my 2000 cherokee.

I'll play around with some MJ lights but don't hold your breath.. The market is way to small for the ammount of time and effort that goes into building the XJ boxes.

ZachMan said:
Add me for a set on my 99, but I'm not ordering till I know there is 8 or 9 already ordering.

Do you have the PMW rear 1/4 armor avalible now? I know he said he stopped making them for now and I want a set.

If you want in then now's the time!!

Last I talked to Chris he was still making them. I'll call him monday and find out.

Dave

97plus.jpg

84thru96xj.jpg

The blinker and back up lights are switched on one of the 97+ boxes.

Can you gte the upper 1/4 armor from PMW? Like I said earlier I was told no more were being made, if you can somehow still get a set I'll take 'em :D

ZachMan said:
Can you gte the upper 1/4 armor from PMW? Like I said earlier I was told no more were being made, if you can somehow still get a set I'll take 'em :D

PMW has stopped making the 1/4 guards. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back