• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Art of Rock Stacking...

FarmerMatt

NAXJA Forum User
My skills have achieved greater heights than I could have ever imagined. The second fall on Back Door proved to be pretty tuff after playing to the right of the rock & getting denied I went left. Gave it a couple bumps up the ledge with little success. Gave it one last bump & slid right into the rock. Rock rolled over & couldn't have landed any better.

Before

5ed8scd.jpg

& after... We drove right up.

ae9bscd.jpg

I am the master of the stack. I am one with the rock.

I only see one picture.

And you still aren't at the top of it. WINCH TIME! (Not pictured)

hinkley

IS it just me, or is it that this thread sucks without pics?

While everyone is waiting for Matt to dazzle us with his internet prowess, here's a pic to entertain you:
standard.jpg

Just like a big teddy bear, isn't he?? :sunshine:

Rick

11136.jpg

Well, I'll try hosting them from my site. Pics were stolen off a yahoo account. Mark, I'll have you know that I drove all of Back door unassisted along with the last water fall on Wrecking ball. Bottom line is my chit don't stink & your chit is smelling worse all the time. I even got fish boy to the point where he's buying stock in cutoff wheels. Look for a leaner trimmer guppy mobile in the near future.

Pic one
rockstack1.jpg

Pic 2

rockstack2.jpg

Rick XTRM XJ said:
While everyone is waiting for Matt to dazzle us with his internet prowess, here's a pic to entertain you:
standard.jpg

Just like a big teddy bear, isn't he?? :sunshine:

Rick

Looks like a freakin ad for Crest tooth whitening gel... Rick is my snuggle muffin.

Where did that rock come from.

It wasn't there the last time I was there.

Yes you look like sheit in the beard! :D

And until I see a pic on top with the winch put away I won't believe it! :D

hinkley

Back