• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who stood in line for an xbox 360 last night?

PhunkXJ

NAXJA Forum User
my boyfriend pre-ordered his, so at midnight we just drove to Game Crazy and by 12:25 walked out with the xbox. it's cool I guess, I couldn't believe the price once you got the accessories and what not.

we drove past Best Buy and the line was wrapped around the building and a bunch of news crews, I couldn't believe all the hype, people were standing in line for 22 hours.

now they are selling on ebay for $1500!!! people are nuts!

Nucking Futz.

To each his own....

Kejtar said:
so how much did he list his for ? :D

you mean how much did I list his for?

I just clicked on that ebay link and saw the price, $2400 !?!?

I think we can live without xbox for a couple months, LOL.

PhunkXJ said:
you mean how much did I list his for?

I just clicked on that ebay link and saw the price, $2400 !?!?

I think we can live without xbox for a couple months, LOL.
yeah... that can buy a lot of jeep parts! Even though I don't play xbox games... I should have preordered that damn thing and then auctioned it off!

Kejtar said:
yeah... that can buy a lot of jeep parts! Even though I don't play xbox games... I should have preordered that damn thing and then auctioned it off!

I'm kicking myself in the ass, he begged me to preorder one to give it to my nephews for xmas. I said, absolutely not, because I bought them xbox last year and all they did this past year was fight over it so I wasn't buying another one.

stupid, stupid, stupid!

Give them a year and a half or so and they'll be $199.

see i dont agree with you about your comp being better. i know a bunch of people that work at best buy and they say the 360 is more powerful then most comps out now. and since the 360 is basically dedicated to one or two things. it'll be a lot better then a comp that has many things to do with its processor. i didnt wait in line i put one on reserve a while ago so i just had to go pick mine up.

I can't begin to comment on how extremely gay waiting in line for a game system is. For the people that are buying them for someone else though.....

You're f***ing retarded.

PhunkXJ said:
and completely outdated, we'll have moved on to the next latest, greatest gadget. It's a viscious cycle.

Yup, the Nintendo Revolution is scheduled for release March of next year and the PS3 is due out Spring of '06

revolution.jpg

PS3.jpg

dirt714 said:
I can't begin to comment on how extremely gay waiting in line for a game system is. For the people that are buying them for someone else though.....

You're f***ing retarded.

Agreed, are you that hard up for a damn video game system?

I got no money... so its still PC gaming for me. However, I did see a 360 at the mall, some guy was playing a FPS game, the graphix was awesome!

Back