• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jks discos and 1/2 inch lift help

oopswithanxj

NAXJA Forum User
i need 1/2 inch lift up front on a 2000 to level out ft to rr.
jks says that their discos are legnth adjustable so i can adj the legnth of the end links to accomodate for different size lifts and unleveled jeeps.
meaning they are more adjustable to work better or what. new to lifts. sorry.

The discos won't give you any lift... they're adjustable to accomodate different levels of lift (which you get from shackles, spacers, coils or leafs etc). If you're rear is a 1/2" higher than the front, I wouldn't worry about it because when you carry a load in the back it'll level out.

DR

oops... you are looking for both a 1/2" of boost in the front and a set of swaybar disconnects?

If this is the case, scrounge a pair of OEM coil-spring isolators and install them just below the ones there now (the springs will need removed and unscrew the bumpstops to install... this is a laborious PIA, but cheap)

The JKS Discos are long enough to accomodate ranges of lift heights... they can't & don't offer any lift by themself.

Back