• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubi Wheels...

TDeaton13 said:
I was wonder if anyone had pics of an XJ with 4.5" of lift with the Rubi rims???

Thanks!

I don't have any pictures of any that are lifted 4.5", only 5.25" and 3.75"

-Scott

Phunkadelic had a set on for a year or so.
They scratch if rain hits them.
Honestly, the clear coat is for chit if you drive offroad at all.
Ironic, ain't it?
On the other hand, Phunk has 'special' driving skills, so maybe its not the wheels.
HTH.

Here is another of XJEEPER'S rig.
342337%3B523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2334%3D%3C8%3A%3D324%3DXROQDF%3E232366%3A938458ot1lsi

Dont forget that they will limit your selection of tires(I gave up on my 16's for this reason).Also most 16's are quite a bit stiffer due to most being D or E rated!

RCP Phx said:
Dont forget that they will limit your selection of tires(I gave up on my 16's for this reason).Also most 16's are quite a bit stiffer due to most being D or E rated!

You left out....16's have less sidewall deflection when aired down and carry heavier loads. I like em........

Here ya go...

Dont know if they are still for sale but they belong to a chick in my local Jeep club

Chris

RCP Phx said:

I've been running 16's for a long time now and finding the right sized tire has never been a problem. I run 285/75-16's now and will be going to 315/70-16's in the future and used to run 265/75-16's. I like 16's for Cherokee because they are narrower than 15's for the same given height. Mine are 33x11.5. Now that BFG has the 33X10.5 there is another chioce but talk about limited! Most manufacturers are making more and more 16" sizes. The big minus to 16's is price. Some manufacturers feel 16's are way more valuble than 15's. It may have something to do with their higher load rating though.

HTH,
B-loose

Back