• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any idea what's up for Winterfest?

Bloose

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Anyone know what the plan is for Winterfest? Dates maybe? Is there any plan yet?

B-loose

It looks like we've settled on Hogans Off Road Park in Disney, OK.
Will have dates next week.

No chance.
The Okie can make the commute.
Dresser Bridge.
Carharts.
Robies.
Beer.
Feltching.
BYOB-ailbondsman.
About that time.

kid4lyf said:
It looks like we've settled on Hogans Off Road Park in Disney, OK.
Will have dates next week.

So it's Okiefest, eh?
Maybe the Colorado chapter will hold its next event in Wellsville, OH.
HINT: Its a Midwest event, so why not RORP, Attica, or KY?
Thank God this chapter is official, so all the fun, informal stuff will finally disappear.
Don't forget t-shirts, and stickers, and bring a can of veggies for the local scout troop.
The local news will be there as NAXJA MWC presents an orphan with a new set of prosthetic knees, or something to that effect.
I remember when it was 8 guys freezing in a parking lot and truck camping in the snow.

I thought Winterfest was um, a little bit more local than 10 hours.
That's a long drive to freeze my ass off.

Who knows, maybe I'll be in AZ by then... :sunshine:

Hang on a bit ... Dates, location, types of vegetables, etc. for Winterfest has not been decided. All this will be submitted to the MWC BOD for approval. As of right now, there has not been anything submitted.

Correct me if I am wrong SeanR ...

Les

Scott Mac. said:
That odd, I don't recall seeing you there in 2000.

BS.
Perhaps your memories are tucked away with your balls...in the purse.
Where is Chark when I need him?
HTH>

Last edited:
Another for natural bridge

woohoo...maybe I'll make an event this year....

bgcntry72 said:
So it's Okiefest, eh?
Maybe the Colorado chapter will hold its next event in Wellsville, OH.
HINT: Its a Midwest event, so why not RORP, Attica, or KY?
Thank God this chapter is official, so all the fun, informal stuff will finally disappear.
Don't forget t-shirts, and stickers, and bring a can of veggies for the local scout troop.
The local news will be there as NAXJA MWC presents an orphan with a new set of prosthetic knees, or something to that effect.
I remember when it was 8 guys freezing in a parking lot and truck camping in the snow.
Hey friend,

Nobody is stopping you from getting together and drinking beer or wheeling with anyone. The chapter rules never said that you couldn't. Poor Scott. Oh the humanity.

But, you're right, it would be pretty silly for the Co. Chapter to have an event in Oh, seeing as how Ohio isn't in Colorado. The last time I checked, Oklahoma was part of the Midwest Chapter.

The place for the event has nothing to do with me. Hell, I live 4.5 hours away. Why not call it Buckyfest or Rebelfest or one of the other 20 people in the MWC that lives closer to Disney than I? Chicago is 8.5 hours, not too far.

I would love for the event to be held at Disney, as it would be difficult for me to make it to Indiana or Kentucky or Ohio. Also, I love wheeling on rocks and love wheeling muddy trails, but I prefer the two to be seperate. Clean rocks rock. Disney has both and a river with granite bottom to wheel in to boot.

id like to go, and its only a 7 hour drive! yay!

though i think id be shot in that state with my Huskers Sticker...
:hang:

Okie Terry said:
Hey friend,

Nobody is stopping you from getting together and drinking beer or wheeling with anyone. The chapter rules never said that you couldn't. Poor Scott. Oh the humanity.

But, you're right, it would be pretty silly for the Co. Chapter to have an event in Oh, seeing as how Ohio isn't in Colorado. The last time I checked, Oklahoma was part of the Midwest Chapter.

The place for the event has nothing to do with me. Hell, I live 4.5 hours away. Why not call it Buckyfest or Rebelfest or one of the other 20 people in the MWC that lives closer to Disney than I? Chicago is 8.5 hours, not too far.

I would love for the event to be held at Disney, as it would be difficult for me to make it to Indiana or Kentucky or Ohio. Also, I love wheeling on rocks and love wheeling muddy trails, but I prefer the two to be seperate. Clean rocks rock. Disney has both and a river with granite bottom to wheel in to boot.

Hi.
I am humor.
Have we met?
:speepin:

Back