• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How do you guys feel about "Tom Leykis"?

Gridikal

NAXJA Forum User
He's the guy that has the radio show on the west coast- I get taped versions of him over here on the east coast- I listen, but its for entertainment purposes only- and since hes on till 2am here, hes good to fall asleep to- anyway- yall listen to this guy?

I used to listen to him when I was driving truck. IMHO, was entertainment only. But not bad.

Coast to Coast AM guy myself. Art Bell kicks @$$ when he is still on.

FLash friday is the best thing to happen to afternoon radio!!!!
tom lykis is the shieeet!!!
love the guy and live by his motto
and guess what...it works!!!!
most of the time at least
saves me money so i can drop it into the heep at least

Coast to coast puts me to sleep at night. I love hearing about aliens abducting us ur ufo sightings, gives me the news i dont hear on tv.

I used to listen to him when he was down in South Florida. This was, like 20 years ago. He's a flaming liberal on most issues, so if that's not your cup of tea then you might not like him. But even still, he's pretty funny sometimes.

GSequoia said:
I agree with the doctor.

Finally saw a picture of him..alwalys knew, short fat and ugly!

And actually believes women want him for his knuckle-dragging charm ... maybe in SB or Riverside county.

He's a loser and Stern wannabe.

Back