• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Badlands Nov. 15

4ward

NAXJA Forum User
Alright, we're gettin' a group to go and run on Sat. Come and run and be joyful. Be forewarned though, if you are running 35's or larger you will be forced to run Purgatory. If you don't, you will face constant ridicule for being the poser that you are (at the badlands and on the forums). There will be quite the variety of vehicles going, so this isn't a quarry only run. See you in 2 weeks.

Sean

edit: if you're already thinking up some excuse to not run purgarollie, don't show.

Count me in. I haven't checked out Purgatory yet- would it be do-able with 33s and without major body damage? Seems every time I'm at the Badlands, I only see other XJers at the end of the day, or I'm riding my quad. Be great to meet and run some trails with some of you guys:)

two weeks to get ready?

damn, maybe I can pull up to camp, and have you guys help me get my rig ready....

gotta get the fuel cell hooked up, and the tube work going.....

sean, should I place an order with one of our favorite vendors so I have tme to get my parts?

wanna warm up on that short rock crawl to the ledge that likes to claim u-joints?

I wanna see that rig take on that ledge, shouldn't be a problem at all.

and I'm going, 32's and all, even got time off work even tho I work every weekend. see yuns there

I'll be over there with another XJ and some friends in TJ and YJ's...look me up!!

P1010020.JPG

Fore Wheeler said:
hummm, new body, nice paint, break it in good the first time out, let me see if I can get some things together. sounds like fun

Sounds like you got a new wife that wears alot of makeup.

fabtec starts sunday, and no one comes on sunday!

monday, tuesday, wednesday is where its at.

you didn't think we were going on the weekend, did you?

seriously.....

My bad!

I had dates mixed up. Cool, I just gained another weekend.

I prolly won't waste a weekend spectating. Gotta unassemble and reassemble.

Well, the tree that used to take out windows is gone, and the off camber ledgy thing has been totally wiped out. Of course, they've made it one hell of a bitch to finish the first half of it. It's quite fun.

I'm gonna have to say no to the guy running 33's. Of course, you could be one hell of a driver and be able to make it, but until we can see you in action I'd prefer not to get your hopes up. There's plenty of other rockyesque trails to play on right there too.

Sean

Back