• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brewfest IX - Saturday, August 18th

lesslimited

Official MWC Brewmeister
NAXJA Member
I can't believe we've been doing this since '04!

I may or may not brew, any other MWC brewers are welcome to bring their equipment and brew a batch. I will have a few homebrews on tap, an IPA, red ale, and saison, maybe a couple others.

We'll get started around 1:00 and do the catered beef and chicken like last year, around 5-6:00. As usual, if a few folks can bring side dishes, snacks, and desserts, it would help keep our expenses down.

We can accommodate a limited number of overnight guests in the house, or the garages, or sleep in your vehicle as long as it's on the driveway. There are also a couple hotels nearby.

So, who's in?

:cheers:

I'm about 90% in!

In with brew and some kind of dish.

we have it penciled in, Camille has to see when school starts as gto when/if she can make it. :thumbup:

In. I'll probably be alone on this one. I'll let Patrick know to see if he is interested in making the 2 hour drive.

My wife will probably like to make something, are you partical to side dishes or deserts? she great at both.

And I'm out. Heading out of town early on the 19th for a 6 day business nightmare.

I'm planning on buying a few bags of fresh cheese curds for the festivities.

Rumor has it that if we are able to make it JR and Kelly may come along too. :thumbup:

That would be cool! Hope y'all can make it.

no, my buddy JR that has the YJ that was at WF10.....he was out at FestFest as well and got to hang with all of us.

Crestwood, IL.

I'll leave it up to John to publicly post or pm you his address.

Back