• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Christmas Tree/Toys for Tots Run, 2011

nightfoam

NAXJA Forum User
Well I just got home, I'll edit pics and vids a bit later.

We had a great turn out, I think 18 rigs and plenty of toys. Carnage wasn't too bad.

Dave, tell your kids if I catch them messing with my camera again, they'll find out what bear mace does to children.

The last shot on my unintentionally shortened time lapse.

daveskid.jpg

Caught mini Dave hu. I will get an official count for the toys before we drop them off, hopefully none of them are broken, Every time I opened my tail gate toys would fall out. It was a good start for our first toys run / Christmas tree run. Maybe we should just keep them together. As least until or if it gets to big? I like the Jeep luge, maybe that should also be a yearly event, if was super fun, glade no fell down and got hurt thought.

Thanks for coming out everyone, it was nice to see some of you again, and meet some of you for the first time.

Thats a priceless "whats this thing do" picture. lol..

Had a great time like usual, even the new puppy had a good time, lol. We have to get her used to the wheelin thing while shes young.

Alright where are the rest of the pictures. I know I saw a few people running around with cameras.

I'll get mine up this evening for sure. Had a great time and the jeep luge was an interesting take on wheeling.

Glade you made it down Dick, it was nice to meet you, I look foward to the progression/ digression on LCOGCherokee. I only say digression because I think most people think we are crazy for what we do to a perfectly good Cherokee.

Last edited:
Thanks Dustin, hell thanks everyone for your participation. So our OFFICIAL TOY COUNT IS 24!!!!!!!! Good job everyone, I would like this number to grow 10% every year, I think it worked great keeping the two runs together, kill two birds with one stone as they say. I have no say in this but I would like to see someone diffrent every year take raines on this, so we can have new ideas, and new views, kind of change it up.
What do you all think. We could also donate to some other charity next year, it doesnt always need to be the Toys for Tots?

Thank all of you in our fine Chapter, Ryan will have pictures posted up later this week when we drop them off. I will see some of you SUCKAS at the hang over run everyone else have a safe and great New Years.

Back