• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

If ya like Hip-Hop without the negative messages......

Believe & Receive

NAXJA Forum User
youtube :Sho Baraka "Shut Us Down". Its got a great sound to it and it does not breed negative messages. If you like that song of his and your in love listen to "We could be more" Its much better than all the "kill yourself music" out there we and the kids are listening to these days;)

Alaska, sad thing is that Kanye West song they are lip singing is about him selling his soul. Thats Rocafella records, as in David Rockefeller. Elite, population control, Freemasons, Illuminati. They are depressing people as fast as Twilight books are. Look at Jay-z, Rhianna, Beyonce and Lady gaga videos and listen to their songs, not the beats but the actual words. That business is sick and twisted. This is the preaching coming out in me but a lot of people don't know that Lucifer was the Chief Musician in heaven before he was cast out. The best way to enter a unsuspecting mind is through music. Shoot just listen to the words in Chris Browns song "Fallen Angel". People have no idea, its just sad. This is what our kids are listening to.:(

Alaska, sad thing is that Kanye West song they are lip singing is about him selling his soul. Thats Rocafella records, as in David Rockefeller. Elite, population control, Freemasons, Illuminati. They are depressing people as fast as Twilight books are. Look at Jay-z, Rhianna, Beyonce and Lady gaga videos and listen to their songs, not the beats but the actual words. That business is sick and twisted. This is the preaching coming out in me but a lot of people don't know that Lucifer was the Chief Musician in heaven before he was cast out. The best way to enter a unsuspecting mind is through music. Shoot just listen to the words in Chris Browns song "Fallen Angel". People have no idea, its just sad. This is what our kids are listening to.:(

That's some hobby you have there.

Yes it is; Im not perfect by any means though. I spent the first 2 1/2 years of my daughters life drunk at the bars in an attempt to be the boss of SE Portland while destroying lots of people including myself. One day i just looked in the mirror and no longer recognized the guy staring back at me. Thats why you see me trying to sell cars and diamonds on here i no longer need. For the first time in my life, im me :)

Yes it is; Im not perfect by any means though. I spent the first 2 1/2 years of my daughters life drunk at the bars in an attempt to be the boss of SE Portland while destroying lots of people including myself. One day i just looked in the mirror and no longer recognized the guy staring back at me. Thats why you see me trying to sell cars and diamonds on here i no longer need. For the first time in my life, im me :)

lol I knew it

Good for you, really.

Hip-Hop? Really?

I sometimes forget how young some of our members are. Whatever floats your boat, it'd be boring if we were all the same.

Word Homie...

Yo dawg, How was that weddin'?

It was nice. Lots of in-laws (whom I'm very fortunate to actually like) got ripped at the Friday night pre-func dinner party, spent some good time with the family on the beach, drunk and dancing like an a$$hole at the wedding Saturday night, golf at Semiahmoo on Sunday. (wedding was at the resort)

Was it as epic as NWFest? Of course not. But it wasn't something really lame that I hated every second of and only did to not end up divorced. ;)

Were you wearing purple sweatpants with a sport jacket and tie ?

:party:

Now that'd be Epic !

icon10.gif

Good call. Rod. It's good to have a list of goals for the next wedding. Need to be constantly upping my game and all. :)

Back