• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I can't stand liberals

:doh:Libs will never realize the error of their ways cuz that would mean they would have to addmit they were wrong about something and that wont happen with out first consulting nature or a shrink and then blaming everyone else for it.... Brain Cells??:huh:

Sorry just struck me funny.. LOL
Call me crazy, but I think in that split second before someones steel toe boot bashes in their skull, I think they realize the error of their ways, not that it does them any good.
After all, Darth vader was redeemed right before he died, and the libtards are living in about the same reality as a fictional movie, so I believe it could happen.

I would prefer to be armed... I can and will be just as polite with or without weapons on me, but I have to rely on politeness if I don't have them.

1. The only first responder is YOU.

2. Aim center mass and continue firing until the target no longer moves.

3. Once the target no longer is a threat (is no longer moving) you should try and render assistance to the target.

4. Be polite to the nice LEO that comes to fill in the paperwork, but inform him that you aren't speaking without your lawyer present.

5. Don't say another word without your lawyer being present.

ok first of all:

"I have been mugged, I have had a gun pulled on me. If I had, had a weapon nothing would have changed about those experiences."

this may have been because he wouldnt know what to do with a gun, and yes hank did write a song about this lol and who the XXXX is the guy commenting with the lowered xj with 28s?

that aint right boy! get a crap accord to lower it not an xj, thats a crime toward humanity! how dare you. ill have to punch you in the back of the face with my jeep... comunist

anything smaller, and IMO it ain't gonna get the job done well enough, and anything bigger just ain't practical.

TheOffice-ThatsWhatSheSaid-Michael_1.jpg

ill have to punch you in the back of the face with my jeep... comunist

Are you Chuck Norris? Chuck Norris would totally say that. I bet you're Chuck Norris.

Last edited:
that aint right boy! get a crap accord to lower it not an xj, thats a crime toward humanity! how dare you. ill have to punch you in the back of the face with my jeep... comunist
What's wrong with a lowered station waon? Might be able to convince people you're high brow enough to own a Volvo...
bet it doesn't leave any bits of paper behind...

ok first of all:

"I have been mugged, I have had a gun pulled on me. If I had, had a weapon nothing would have changed about those experiences."

this may have been because he wouldnt know what to do with a gun, and yes hank did write a song about this lol and who the XXXX is the guy commenting with the lowered xj with 28s?

What's been read cannot be unread.

ok first of all:

:worship:

ok first of all:

riiiiight...

l_109830_02bb2aa8.jpg

Forrest-Gump.jpg

Forrest-Gump.jpg

Back