• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Music

going to Warped Tour tomorrow! can't wait!!
countless bands, here are the ones i wanna see

3oh!3
A Day to Remember!!!!!
Alexisonfire
All Time Low
Attack Attack!
Bayside
Breathe Carolina
Cash Cash
Chiodos!
Escape the Fate
Forever the Sickest Kids
Ivoryline
Madina Lake!
Scary Kids Scaring Kids!!!!
Senses Fail
There For Tomorrow
Underoath

Fagan and Cotto: Fob Life

My exposure to New music first started when GM cars got XM radio in them. I would drive the New cars around the lot when i would have to inspect them off the delivery truck. I usually listen to 47 Alt Nation and 48 squizz. Then i started listening to this Online radio called Pandora. Soooooo many different bands on it as well. Difference is Pandora is more worldwide. XM seems more focused on North American bands. Not saying ALL are american bands, but you dont hear that many from other countries.
I've been listening to some pretty cool overseas bands lately.......Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, Within Temptation. Lacuna Coil is got to be my Favorite!!! Cristina is soooooo Da** Hot!!!.................and the music kicks a** too.

Kind of funny story about satellite radio...I used to work at an infiniti dealership, and those people that buy those are upscale rich shove it up your a$$ types...I hated it. The work I did was pre-inspection for the lot, which required me to look over the car and get it ready to go on the lot...Well we were always "suppose" to set the radio station to Lite 102.9 on FM radio...and uh I didn't "by accident" most of the time. I always set it to XM liquid metal and it was hilarious when the sales person tried to take the first customer out for a test drive, especially when it was someones grandparents. I wouldn't exactly have it at a low volume either when I parked the car. No one figured out it was me.

3oh!3
A Day to Remember!!!!!
Alexisonfire
All Time Low
Attack Attack!
Bayside
Breathe Carolina
Cash Cash
Chiodos!
Escape the Fate
Forever the Sickest Kids
Ivoryline
Madina Lake!
Scary Kids Scaring Kids!!!!
Senses Fail
There For Tomorrow
Underoath

lol. warped tour's a good time. ADTR puts it down. love em. and ive been hanging out with the boys in Breathe Carolina since highschool haha weve got some memories.

Kind of funny story about satellite radio...I used to work at an infiniti dealership, and those people that buy those are upscale rich shove it up your a$$ types...I hated it. The work I did was pre-inspection for the lot, which required me to look over the car and get it ready to go on the lot...Well we were always "suppose" to set the radio station to Lite 102.9 on FM radio...and uh I didn't "by accident" most of the time. I always set it to XM liquid metal and it was hilarious when the sales person tried to take the first customer out for a test drive, especially when it was someones grandparents. I wouldn't exactly have it at a low volume either when I parked the car. No one figured out it was me.

That is friggin hilarious!!! :worship: I always leave the stations on Squizz but i turn it way down before i lock it up. I should leave it on loud one time and reap the benefits of seeing the next person get in to drive. :woohoo: The dealership i work at will only be around for another couple months so who gives a sh** anyways right!? :cool:

That is friggin hilarious!!! :worship: I always leave the stations on Squizz but i turn it way down before i lock it up. I should leave it on loud one time and reap the benefits of seeing the next person get in to drive. :woohoo: The dealership i work at will only be around for another couple months so who gives a sh** anyways right!? :cool:

hahaha, no doubt man. Get it on video if you do hahaha. Its especially great if the sales person takes their job waaaayy to serious

hahaha, no doubt man. Get it on video if you do hahaha. Its especially great if the sales person takes their job waaaayy to serious

Serious salesmen. <--------Yeah theres a few of those around. I'll try my best to get it on vid. It'll make for some good entertainment for weeks to come.

Back