• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Autopal Headlights

94HOCHEROKEE

NAXJA Forum User
I was wondering which one of the 200mm 6054 H4 conversion headlights are better bang for your buck and which one is brighter.....
It's between the euro crystal multi-reflective housing w/ 60/55w 4000k blue bulb and the euro style lens housings w/ the 60/55w standard white H4 bulb.

Any opinons or comments are mucho apprecited........:party:

if those are the cheap like 20 dollar lights avoid them and blue bulbs are very dim the bright ones that you see people with are hid conversion not just blue bulbs

I was planning on doing a HID conversion in the future, and just wanted the best lens to start with out of the two.
I have heard more good than bad about the ebay autopals and wanted to try them out, just don't know which ones the good review customers used...
But thanks for the lines.

than id say dont go with the multi reflective ones they tend to scatter the light output giving you worse light than your original sealed beams and definitly not the blue bulbs been there done that they were terrible

you said any opinions...do the conversion
retro8aresize.jpg

https://acrobat.com/#d=K6QhwRfw82OLqeXsXt*kcA&x=s

Last edited:
I'll add my two cents. I upgraded to the E-code Autopal Housing with the standard bulbs and it's a night and day difference. Definitely worth the little bit of money it cost. Wish I'd gone with the brighter bulbs though.

I'll add my two cents. I upgraded to the E-code Autopal Housing with the standard bulbs and it's a night and day difference. Definitely worth the little bit of money it cost. Wish I'd gone with the brighter bulbs though.

did you upgrade your harness? that makes a huge difference even with standard bulbs

Bought the Autopals and don't like the pattern. I lost the periphreal lighting. Like looking down a tunnel. Although they are bright and do a good job where they point, it's too narrow. I end up using my fogs so I can see the road when turning.

I have been thinking of changing them out because it would be better with a good pattern with less light.

Back