• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Ultimate SUPERSTORE - accepting parts requests

How much for the left front driver fender off the emerald green XJ sport?

Yeh, I'll do that. I need the TB you want bored. Can you go to the C4C yard first, I live near Columbia, TN. I figured if you got to Columbia after the C4C yard, I can get the Intake and your TB from you then.

Edit: how much is a HO header.
ok, im working on getting a intake manifold, i have a HO Header $25

How much for the left front driver fender off the emerald green XJ sport?

fenders are like $55 plus tax and shipping (if app), includes flare, kinda pricey for a XJ fender but if it matches your color, your kinda getting a deal

What year was the Police XJ? If it's a 97+ it might have a 4 position lower switch panel with the Extended Idle switch. It so, I'll take it with all teh switches. The C4C JY near me doesn't have one with the Police package.
Let me know if the stobe light deal falls through. (I'm a reserve deputy and I could use the kit on my 98XJ)
Thanks!

Thanks man!

hook me up! -i can paypal you after the flog.
and if it's not in the way, i might hold off on getting it right away, in case an axle shows up, then i can get both together.
I took a pic, just want to make sure its the right one, ill send ya the pic when i get home

What year was the Police XJ? If it's a 97+ it might have a 4 position lower switch panel with the Extended Idle switch. It so, I'll take it with all teh switches. The C4C JY near me doesn't have one with the Police package.
Let me know if the stobe light deal falls through. (I'm a reserve deputy and I could use the kit on my 98XJ)
Thanks!
sorry if i confused you, but theres no police XJ there, i got the strobes from another vehicle, and i still have them, PM sent

Are there any white 97+ XJ's there? I need a rear hatch.
yeah hang on a sec... yep here it is... nice clean 2000 postal XJ color "White" still has the hatch last i saw

100_0853.jpg

ok, im working on getting a intake manifold, i have a HO Header $25

fenders are like $55 plus tax and shipping (if app), includes flare, kinda pricey for a XJ fender but if it matches your color, your kinda getting a deal

How much do you think shipping would be to 32514?

I'm needing a 4 position lower switch panel for a 01 XJ. Do you have one or can you look for it next time you make a run out there?

Thanks.
I'm not familiar with this, what is it? power driver seat cover ?

yeah this place is great for parts upgrades but its a crying shame to see them all like this.

you walk up to them look inside and see a coffee cup sitting in the console, the keys in the ignition and the owners manual in the glove box, its like a bad scene out of a zombie movie, like the owner just parked it and walked away, one even has R.I.P. written on the windshield. This place reminds me of a grave yard and the longer i stood there i wondered why ? the more sad i got. These jeeps didn't look dead, there was no rust, no body damage, nothing obvious saying it was a "clunker" like so many other cars on the road, except a chalk "c4c" on the glass. These are beautiful XJ's with so much life and love to give, why did some one do this to you ? was your demise worth a lousy stimulus check? i just wanted to hop inside so many of them and take it for one last spin, one trip down the dirt road it never got to see. but that dream was soon crushed by a tiny little sticker on the valve cover that read something about how the Cherokees last meal was a bottle of "liquid glass". This whole situation sucks, and makes me so mad, but im just trying to make the best of a bad situation and let so many of our beloved battle wagons live on in parts and forever in our hearts.

KP

ill check prices on springs tomorrow and yeah they are ALL c4c

sick. so they render all the engines useless? silica beads? disgusting

I'm not familiar with this, what is it? power driver seat cover ?

Its where the power outlets are, fog light switch, rear wiper switch, and rear defroster switch is. But it adds an extended idle switch as well.

Yeah.. if you find one with the 4 switches (extended idle added) I'd like one too.

Back