• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Ultimate SUPERSTORE - accepting parts requests

I need a temp sensor for a 97+ for one with a full set of gauges not the dummy lights. Can you get that?

any other HP30s with 4.10s other than the 88 model with CVs?

i'd be interested in one...

Can't you just swap the shafts out on the CV ones with regular jointed shafts?

Can't you just swap the shafts out on the CV ones with regular jointed shafts?

i can do that... but i figured a newer than 88 axle might have better ball joints and seals. but ya never know...

...i'm also looking for a YJ front driveshaft. should be long and skinny compared to an XJ shaft. i saw a couple YJs in the pics, and thought i'd ask about 'em.

Wow... Granted I am just the new guy... but are there any D44 rears out there? I lost my lead on a 89 D44 Wed at a yard in GA so I'm looking again 4.10 would be nice but I think anything will work as long as I'm willing to re-gear it Correct? and I'll drive there to pick it up from you as shipping it would be some $$ I'm guessing.

Starting to wish I had not sold my 02 3500 :(

Wow... Granted I am just the new guy... but are there any D44 rears out there? I lost my lead on a 89 D44 Wed at a yard in GA so I'm looking again 4.10 would be nice but I think anything will work as long as I'm willing to re-gear it Correct? and I'll drive there to pick it up from you as shipping it would be some $$ I'm guessing.

Starting to wish I had not sold my 02 3500 :(

Welcome aboard....and Red already.....:D
That's quite a collection of Hp you have there.....how you liking the SRT8? Bet that's a wild ride:sunshine:

Don't forget that we do a lot of parts trains. It helps with the shipping on bigger, heavy items.

Oh yeah, congrats on joining and going red right away!

im constantly looking, the tj there had 3.07's with an auto trans, no wonder they get bad mileage

I need a temp sensor for a 97+ for one with a full set of gauges not the dummy lights. Can you get that?
the one on the T-stat ? consider it yours

i can do that... but i figured a newer than 88 axle might have better ball joints and seals. but ya never know...

...i'm also looking for a YJ front driveshaft. should be long and skinny compared to an XJ shaft. i saw a couple YJs in the pics, and thought i'd ask about 'em.
yeah i can grab it $20-25 IIRC

Welcome aboard....and Red already.....:D
That's quite a collection of Hp you have there.....how you liking the SRT8? Bet that's a wild ride:sunshine:

The SRT8 is alot of fun but is going away once my new 3500 comes in. I just put new brakes on it tonight @ 28k miles prob needed them @ 24k but oh well :eek: I'll work on getting some pics up of everything at some point

So not to hijack this thing with my SRT8, KGP416 is there a D44 up there for my XJ?

PS if your in the Marietta area and would like to ride in the SRT8 send me a PM :laugh3:

So not to hijack this thing with my SRT8, KGP416 is there a D44 up there for my XJ?
the only d44 ive seen so far was in a 98 5.9L limited and it had an aluminum center section, i think it had 3.55 gears

the only d44 ive seen so far was in a 98 5.9L limited and it had an aluminum center section, i think it had 3.55 gears

Ewww... thanks but I have that one under my 6.1L if it was a Dana 44/226 and it barely deals with it. I would not want to imagine it trying to off-road even in the XJ

im constantly looking,

Thanks man!

yeah i can grab it $20-25 IIRC

hook me up! -i can paypal you after the flog.
and if it's not in the way, i might hold off on getting it right away, in case an axle shows up, then i can get both together.

hey man! my buddy needs a 97 up header panel/grill assembly, and a pass. front fender. he wants you to call him @ 615-809-4940
will do ! im headed to the yard tomorrow after i meet up to drop a few parts near Columbia, TN

How come you didn't reply to my PM about boring the TB? I'm looking for a 99+ intake manifold.
sorry, about 300 PM's for the C4C lot plus i work active army 12 hour days, trying to do this project jeep, im losing my mind over here :eyes:.

so youd be interested in trading a complete 99+intake with TB for a 63mm bored TB ?

KP

Back