• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Ultimate SUPERSTORE - accepting parts requests

can you check on some leather front seats for me? either from a zj or wj...thanks man

I am actually going to be down there Saturday trying to get parts for my cherokee. Needs a Red hood, fender, and would like header panel.

Bummer, I'm working Sat....was thinking about Sunday....I think I saw they only have 3 97+ XJ's....bummer.

FOR A 97+ XJ

I need AGATE (dark gray) lower plastic off the front seats. Both sides. The drivers side must be power. I also need the pad that goes behind the dash.

For a 04 WJ

I need a passenger side TAUPE seat cover. Leather, I need the top and bottom. PM me if you can get these for me.

Just got back from another successful parts run, i also picked up a few small things if anybody wants them let me know

100_0993.jpg

100_0994.jpg

100_1013.jpg

100_1016.jpg

anybody up for a strobe light kit ?
100_1005.jpg

more PICS-HERE

Price on a 99+ intake manifold?

I found the passenger side WJ seat. I still need the foam pad and seat plastics. Could use a HO exhaust (non 00-01) manifold too.

I was telling my dad while we were there that whoever traded that Tj in got ripped off, because there is no way its worth less than $4500.

I found the passenger side WJ seat. I still need the foam pad and seat plastics. Could use a HO exhaust (non 00-01) manifold too.
no power driver seats, the pass plastic is like $10 and the dash foam pad would be crazy to pull now until these get stripped down a little more. Also i have a HO manifold for $20 + shipping

How much for strobe light kit
im asking $150 for the kit(retails for over $400) but willing to negotiate, the controller retails for $179 new plus strob lights are $50 each (4 included) and 10' wiring (4 included) extensions are $15 each, Im considering this a "goodie find"

I also found a Whelen 122db siren and controller,all together its worth about $800, but im not about to rip anyone off

Its all ready to plug in and go too

Can anyone either:

1. give me the name of the Clarksville yard
2. give me the phone number of the Clarksville yard
3. confirm their Saturday hours

I am planning to drive up tomorrow morning under the assumption it opens at 9 on the weekends. Confirmation would be appreciated.

I'll be in the silver 2001 XJ. Maybe I'll see some of you there.

Can anyone either:

QUOTE]

x2. I need the name and number for a buddy. Also... how much for the rear wiper switch? I need a new one.

Does the siren hook up into a PA system? That'd be pimp.
it should i also have that Radio/Mic/Switches that guy gave me out of that police XJ on trade

Can anyone either:

x2. I need the name and number for a buddy. Also... how much for the rear wiper switch? I need a new one.

Its a Brand new place, they just opened last week, so im not sure of the name or physical address but take I-24 north to exit 1, right off exit, then first left, it will be on your right. Im also not sure of weekend hours, i think they are open til 5 most days, but i think they are closed on sundays.

wiper switch $5, free ship

They open at 8 on Saturday. It is called Queen City Metals. I had the phone number, but it went into the washing machine...so...no more number.

It is a $2 pp entry fee. They do have wagons to use to pull tools and parts around the yard. I brought my wheelbarrow just in case and didn't need it.

Pee before you get there! They don't have toilets! :)

Can you get the temp sensor behind the bumper and a female driver side seat buckle in dark grey? 97+

Also how much for a good condition center console also in dark grey?

seatbelt end $5
temp sensor $5 (if a ZJ is the same, I'll Check, should be, overhead consoles are similar)
center console $25
plus shipping
all these parts are there, just PM if you want them

wow it is a superstore.
Yes sir, and its constantly growing

Back