• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ switch panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
P2030009_001.sized.jpg

I have all this wiring stuff down, I just call Deke to come help me do it :D

wireing that panel took a little time. but with the right fish tape (also know as coat hangers to some of you sally's) it was a 30 minute job. i ran 2- 8 core, 22 guage wires to the relay pack. if anyone else has a brake and wants them in flat form, lemme know within the week.
deke

I'm super interested in one. I'm confused....are you selling them with switches and wiring already in there, or are they just the panel? Either way sign me up, let me know where and when to send the cash.

@deke,

let me ask about the switches do you use.
Do they have a indicator light in the top? I havent seen this in our shops here.

If so, what are the costs for these switches?

Best regards from switchless germany

Cutter

How about a panel for these!They are the same switches ARB uses,the body comes in all colors,lit and non-lit,hundreds of descriptions/backgrounds!
switch_j-series.jpg

PM me if you would like one of these.
its just the panel right now. the hole is a standard 1/2 inch size. www.del-city.net is where i go for my electrical needs.
they do make an ARB style with the 1/2 hole size.

RCP Phx said:
How about a panel for these!They are the same switches ARB uses,the body comes in all colors,lit and non-lit,hundreds of descriptions/backgrounds!
switch_j-series.jpg

Wow, where did you come across those? I'd redo my switch panels if they had the legends I wanted on them!

Chris

I contacted him the first time, and he said he would send out a new one. That is the last I heard from him. I repeatedly asked for a tracking number or something, but he has not replied to any of my emails or private messages since. Let me know if you get ahold of him or find out what is going on. :dunno: This sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back