• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ switch panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
P1010002.sized.jpg

theres 7 switches -

-4 plug power strip/GPS power
-CB/Amp for radio
- Offroad lights
- Fire fighter lights
- OBA
- Locker F
- Locker R

price hasn't been set offically yet. but i am going to keep the cost below 20 bucks for sure. hopefully closer to 10-12 bucks.

Can you make one without holes ???? So I can cut my own....

i have 17 of these made up with holes already in them. they need to be brake pressed and tiged, then i will know how much the cost will be.
please email me at [email protected] if you are intrested in getting one of these. will be easyier for me to keep track. thanks
deke

theres 2 small tig welds on each side. totaly not needed, but it gives it a cleaner look IMO. the whole thing is bent. but the end caps have a seam on one side. thus the weld closing the seam. will take more pictures tommrow when i wire relays and distro block.

The wires are run already. im using 2 runs of 5 core 20 guage wire that will controll relays on this sub panel -
bling bling i know. but the metal was to cheap to pass up. to all that emailed me- check your email. if you want in on one of these - please email me at [email protected]
P1010018_001.sized.jpg

power leads in -used a jumper on the distro block to make wiring not to jumbly into there
P1010021.sized.jpg

ground - grounded to plate which will be grounded to the body
P1010024.sized.jpg

heres where the pictures get confusing - i took the power out leads from each relay and put them to the distro block.
P1010037.sized.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back