• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ lift, push bar, exhaust manifold, etc.

codyyy

NAXJA Forum User
Don't know if I posted this already but tell me if I did so I can delete the old. Anyway, I have 3" RC coils up front, S10 BB in the rear. Comes with nice shocks, used for a few months without much bashing. I'd let this go for $175 obo.
Push bar. Think it fits a fullsize Chevy or Dodge but can be adapted to fit just about anything. $50 or if you buy lift $25 goes with it.
Stainless exhaust manifold. Never installed, brand new with the gasket. Paid $150+$25 for the gasket, I'll let this go for $70 obo.
All this stuff is reasonably OBO. I might consider trades but I prefer cash as I am tight on cash and need to fix the XJ real bad. Stuff is located in Utica, MI 48317. I might ship although I prefer local stuff. I travel across MI also so if you're on the way to Ionia, I could probably make a stop and meet.
Don't have good pics but here is my Jeep with the lift, even though the pic makes it not look lifted.
IM000385.jpg

IM000240-1.jpg

IM000243.jpg

Here is the bar. No rust, looks new to me.
IM000428.jpg

Back