• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB firewall section

shelbyluvv

NAXJA Forum User
I am in need of the HVAC section of a 97+ XJ firewall. This is the area where the A/C lines and whatnot come through the firewall. I would need at least 8" on all the sides. This is for my 97 converted MJ.

If anyone is parting out a XJ I am in need of some metal. Would need it shipped to 31703.

I'd love to come up there and cut it out but the price of diesel will make that a $200 part.

PM doug.

He's got a complete 91 firewall that's probably going to get scrapped soon.

I need a 97+ firewall section. The HVAC area is different on them. My MJ has a 97 conversion done to it.

Theres a 2000 xj at a salvage lot here in athens al it could be cut out of. And a 98. Ill swing by on my way home from work and take a look. If one has the engine out of the way I may can cut a section out for you for cost of part and shipping. Ill post up after I go by there and see what they want for it.

Sounds good. Thanks for checking it out for me.

Forgot to post up got busy with the kids when I got home. They told me about 30.00 depending on how much I cut out of one. If I go back when owner is there may be cheaper.how fast u need it and how much do u want to spend? I have to go back and get fenders and some trim so if I dont have to work this weekend ill be going sat morning.

I was hoping to be at about $15 shipped. There is not $30 worth of metal there. There is no way I would ask you to spend $30 for a little section like that. If they will come down to a reasonable price like $10 to $15 then we can make it work.

Ok if I can go sat. Morning ill talk to the owner. He usually gives me odd ball stuff that people dont usually get. I know if I find two good fenders and all the other stuff im needing he will probably just let me have it. I'll get with you closer to the end of the week.

Thanks again

Back