• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wounded Warrior Build The Raptured Duck buggy

Re: Re: Wounded Warrior Build The Raptured Duck buggy

:cool::cool::cool:
also user "the big dog" http://naxja.org/forum/member.php?find=lastposter&t=1112980

has a build for vets goin on.
Yes I do, here is my website: www.hiddenwoundsxj.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/hiddenwoundsxj
I have some pretty good sponsors on board, JCR Offroad, ARTEC Industries, our local 4WheelParts, RADesigns Products (Shifters), Farmer Johnson Off-Road, JAZ Product's, our local Pick your Part and today the manager of our local Pick Up Salvage is going to walk us around his yard to find some diffs. we also have a 2 guys wanting to do paint and body work, and a awesome airbrush guy wanting to do murals on the XJ. I am pretty pumped up about the build, even though after pulling the head off the other day, looks like we need a rebuild or another HO 4.0.
Also Ben aka: xDUMPTRUCKx wants in on this build to.
8arynygu.jpg
vahuvage.jpg

Alright , look people. I am not bullshitting about getting a wounded warrior run together. Even if it's only an afternoon run to the place which shall not be mentioned. We gotta do something. I'm am dirt fuggin poor but I will find a way to provide a seat for a wounded warrior on a run. Let's get this going people!

there's a way to show your respect, take them to someplace illegal ;)

its private property.

have you gotten permission?

other people have gotten tickets.

its private property.

have you gotten permission?

other people have gotten tickets.

Not all of it is private property.

I don't know anyone who has gotten a ticket, do you have specific examples? I'm genuinely curious

I do know people who have been there when Leo has come overhead with heli. No tickets.

By not being 'public land' it is 'private land'. i hate that i have taken that vie.w.

there have been specific examples and several threads about it here and other place.s i'm too tired and care too little to go searching for them
;)

Well, I'm kinda 2200 miles away but if I get a chance I'll come out that way. I need to visit Grimm so I can pay him to kick Geoff in the nuts! :D

They make you pay for that?

No, I just figure Mike would like a little compensation. He'd probably give you one on the house though! :D

Amputees weigh less, D35 is fine.

:doh: Jerk.
That is just wrong, heck even i wouldn't say that and you know i am a A$$hole.:cheers:

When does this kick to the nuts happen?

Classic **** all here.

So much win, So much for actually doing anything.

Waste, everyone that posted in this thread is waste. No one actually did anything, per usual. I got this second hand last week. Heard all about NAXJA. A quick search got me here.

http://www.edwards.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123366304

My circumstances may be for shit, but I do this, did this, for these guys.

Off road, I took a couple of guys out over the last 8 weeks. The feed back is you suck ****ing balls. All of you.

I lived, my guy lived. My trusted friend did not.

My advise? If you cannot meet expectations and are not willing to die to protect, then check the **** out with these guys, you mother ****ing ****s.

http://theavtimes.com/2015/08/27/one-killed-in-small-plane-crash/

I notice how much I see anything of value here in regards to these guys.

Nothing. Keep it that way. You are not worthy.

Back