• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Worst action movies

the sequel to smoking aces was even worse. as was the sequel to boondock saints and death race. The A-Team was hugely dissapointing.

"They Live" with Roddy Piper. Longest fight scene ever. 8 minutes of pure suck.

Stealth was pretty bad, the Spider-man movies bring teh suck. The list is pretty much endless.
MostVin Diesel movies
Any movies that have DMX in them.
Tom Cruise fails as well.

I just realized in addition to liking waterworld sandsgg captializes every word in his sentences.

He claims that when he is on his phone it capitalizes every word. This has been mentioned in other threads.

I wouldn't give him too much grief about the phone. My phone is prejudice against Jeep CJs and Cherokees, I can tap in TJ, JK, MJ, YJ,.. all recognized. Tap in XJ or CJ and it tries to "spell correct" it.

Stupid phone,..

I wouldn't give him too much grief about the phone. My phone is prejudice against Jeep CJs and Cherokees, I can tap in TJ, JK, MJ, YJ,.. all recognized. Tap in XJ or CJ and it tries to "spell correct" it.

Stupid phone,..

That stuff can be turned off. I've got autocorrect turned off as well as that auto capatalize program too.

Yes but autocorrect is awesome... When it works and doesn't feel like embarrassing you in a text to your girl....

iPhones are where it's at... Spell something 'wrong' twice in a row, and it leaves it the way you spelled it.

1. ALL Italian war movies.

2. When in doubt, see number one above.

oh lord i forgot about boondock saints 2 what a mess that was.

What! noooo! they had a mexican sidekick! not to mention it took for ever to get a sequel. BTW, the 1st one want great but it sure is entertaining.

the sequel to smoking aces was even worse. as was the sequel to boondock saints and death race. The A-Team was hugely dissapointing.

Yeah, smoking aces sequel was horrible :p

Forgot about "Smokin' Aces", that was pretty damn bad too.

Whaaat!

How was it bad? all the actors in the film were pretty flippin good.

Hobo With a Shotgun

yeah but that was supposed to be bad, I love B-movies. I liked Hobo with a shotgun because it made no sense and was gory as hell for no apparent reason.

I also put anything by Troma Team on the top of my awesome list, all the old toxic avenger movies and class of nuke em high... that stuff puts a big smile on my face :D

Any Chuck Norris flick! I cant stand him! If he is such a badass he would show up here and slam my face into the key ajdfljalkjflkajvamnnfasoiejhihfalndvlkajkds;fja;lksdjfkl

Any Chuck Norris flick! I cant stand him! If he is such a badass he would show up here and slam my face into the key ajdfljalkjflkajvamnnfasoiejhihfalndvlkajkds;fja;lksdjfkl

ROTFLMFAO!

Say "Hi" to Chuck for me--when you come out of the coma.

OMG.... that made my shitty morning better.

Thanks Chris.

Back