• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Worst action movies

dude machete was awesomely bad. movies like open water are just bad.
Some movies are so utterly terrible that they elevate themselves to comical levels of awesomeness. Reindeer Games comes to mind; I know it's terrible, but it doesn't stop me from watching it every christmas.

Oh god,.. "The Fifth Element",..

Once you get past Tucker's,.. annoyingness,.. you start to realize how brilliant the acting for that part was.

Are we green?

What about "Smokin' Aces"

how has nobody mentioned the "expendables" movies yet? I didn't think they could have out done the first one but in the second one chuck norris was in it and actually made a chuck norris joke... I was like really? come ooooooonnnnnnnnnnnn

That's probably on my top ten list of favorite movies. Lol.

Me too.

how has nobody mentioned the "expendables" movies yet? I didn't think they could have out done the first one but in the second one chuck norris was in it and actually made a chuck norris joke... I was like really? come ooooooonnnnnnnnnnnn

lol I liked the first one. The big black dude with the cannon was funny.

I haven't seen the 2nd one yet.

Battleship was terrible WTF were they thinking the best thing they did with that movie was put brrok decker and rhianna in it. expendables was alright if you didnt think of it in a good movie sense. it was just a man movie blow stuff up and shoot guns.

Not Really Action But.... Movie 43.... That Is Time I Will Never Get Back, Cant Believe I Paid To See It.

And In Other News I Am Probably One Of The Few People Who Actually Really Liked Waterworld

Battleship was terrible WTF were they thinking the best thing they did with that movie was put brrok decker and rhianna in it.
..,and then they gave them speaking roles.

And In Other News I Am Probably One Of The Few People Who Actually Really Liked Waterworld
Yes,..

Yes you are.

Back