• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

windrock fall flog nov.14-16

rredalty said:
Windrockpark.com will be the campsite

group discount?.....i will prob reserve a spot for me later in the school semester so that i know if i have tests the next week or not.

The Hard Struggler said:
I'll bring the kitchen if there is enough interest. :chef:

2 votes for bring it on

i'll be there! gonna get there friday morning...
i'll be bringing 2 commited people, and a possible 3rd...
Tim, let me know what we gotta do to get your cooking...! :) ...money/help/food... let me know
and uhh... i'll have a suprise for you guys...
and since no ones called it, i'll take the other side of Tim's tent... let me know when i need to pay for this group camp thing... or if i need to make seperate reservations...

The Hard Struggler said:
I'll bring the kitchen if there is enough interest. :chef:

Are you kidding... a man with your talent...You know there's interest...:yelclap: Just let me know what I can do to help.

I've heard its good I just don't know how to cook it, Just thought I'd ask.....plus I really want to give some to Kudzu and tell her its beef, hahaha look out Heather

After I was nice to you & let you borrow a tire...I see how it is...;)

jasonc said:
I will plan to be there for a Friday or Saturday ride.

And is this what you will be driving?
DSC00268.jpg

That's him. Beautiful jeep built right.

looks like i have no major tests around that time so my dad and i will be loading my jeep up and head out to join yall...cant wait to wheel with some fellow xjs.

When anyone makes reservations, just tell them you are with NAXJA and they said they can do some sort of small discount.

i think i might actually be there. i got the cast off my arm yesterday so i might be able to start fixing my rig next week. i think tony will be riding with me? but i'm not sure about camping yet

rredalty said:
That's him. Beautiful jeep built right.

Yeah, Jason is a great guy. I buy a lot of parts from him. Speaking of parts, I hope he gets my OX locker for the rear in so I can take the spool out.

Back